+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Callum Robinson

Callum Robinson

Get to ****
    We battled today you cost us you fanny.
    The Llandaff North traitor pushed you in back just go down.
    You give some James hunt a chance to make a name for himself he's gona do it.
    Tw@t

Re: Callum Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Get to ****
    We battled today you cost us you fanny.
    The Llandaff North traitor pushed you in back just go down.
    You give some James hunt a chance to make a name for himself he's gona do it.
    Tw@t
    That cabango is a judas

Think Cabango making it with a rival club is more a negative impact of City's scouting and a bloke wanting a career in football when overlooked by the club in your own city.

Countless players they've missed from under their noses.
    If you don't want a player to go to a close rival then snap him up.

Cabango and Cooper done us in today - one from Cardiff, and the other ended up in Swansea's academy despite his old man playing for and being employed by City around the time, neither a great advert for our scouting or academy is it?

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Cabango and Cooper done us in today - one from Cardiff, and the other ended up in Swansea's academy despite his old man playing for and being employed by City around the time, neither a great advert for our scouting or academy is it?
    The BBC’s match report says that Cooper was turned down by City “on numerous occasions as a youngster”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63274084

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    That cabango is a judas
    Bore off. County managed to find him before our scouts did

Wait until Colwill has finished growing enough to play for us, those down west will be annoyed then.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Wait until Colwill has finished growing enough to play for us, those down west will be annoyed then.
    Might be waiting a long time. Apparently he's got growing pains, bless him.
    I don't recall Rooney at 16 or Giggs at 17 needing years because of growing pains, and neither were fully developed at that age physically.
    As Fergie used to say, if they're good enough, they're old enough.

Wtf is going on these days?
    A kid is a kid at 15, not in his 20's ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    I don't recall Rooney at 16 or Giggs at 17 needing years because of growing pains, and neither were fully developed at that age physically.

Were either of them six foot four?

And Giggs had loads of injury problems throughout his career

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

But played about a hundred games by the time he was Colwill's age. And then another eight hundred odd after that.

Giggs has hamstring problems early in his career because he bought a sports car. The low seating position and straighter legs when driving put undue stress on his muscles whilst he was still growing in his late teens.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    But played about a hundred games by the time he was Colwill's age. And then another eight hundred odd after that.
    And Colwills already played around 50 himself.

Typical Cardiff City fan base, the lads not even in the squad today and he’s getting more grief than Robinson who let the fans, club, manager and team mates down.

Comparisons to Rooney are futile he was built like and as strong as a man when he was 16.

He was also a generational talent, I don’t think anyone is claiming Colwill is going to be world class like Rooney.

Cannot agree more...and can remember umpteen City players at 17/18 in the first team regularly over the years.

Sadly I don't think Colwill will make the grade - no desire or aggression. Also there has to be a big question mark over Isaak Davies....he has been out so long......probably will not recover his greatest asset...pace.

I am so disappointed that many other of our outstanding U23 team have not been given the opportunity.....they HAVE to be better than some of the first team dross.

mainly when a Welsh game came around, especially it seems friendlies or games than meant nothing

And Colwills already played around 50 himself.

Typical Cardiff City fan base, the lads not even in the squad today and he’s getting more grief than Robinson who let the fans, club, manager and team mates down.
    I'm not giving him grief. The kid isn't fit enough to play. He's obviously not 100%. Same as Ralls. I get it. It's football.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I was thinking that! Lol

Look at Ampadu. It took him 2 seasons to adjust. He's picking up niggles, just like Ampadu. It isn't rocket science. He's 6'4, Colwill nearly got released when he was 16 as he was too small. He has shot up.

Does it not occur to some that those 17 and 18 year olds were played too much, too early and suffered from it? You'll get some that have a longer time at the top, but how many were finished by 30?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Does it not occur to some that those 17 and 18 year olds were played too much, too early and suffered from it? You'll get some that have a longer time at the top, but how many were finished by 30?
    Correct. Rooney was burnt out by the time he was 30.

Michael Owen another who burst in the scene very early and ended up in the knackers yard.

Michael Owen another who burst in the scene very early and ended up in the knackers yard.
    Norman Whiteside, even George Best, I s’pose, although champagne and blondes may have had something to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Norman Whiteside.
    I dont think the injuries and lifestyle helped him mind

I dont think the injuries and lifestyle helped him mind
    Man Utd did seem to enjoy the social side of the game, didn’t they

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Look at Ampadu. It took him 2 seasons to adjust. He's picking up niggles, just like Ampadu. It isn't rocket science. He's 6'4, Colwill nearly got released when he was 16 as he was too small. He has shot up.
    Colwill almost got released, but, having started watching him play at fourteen or fifteen, he’s always been one of the tallest, if not the tallest, in the age group team he was playing in.

Quakers Yard