+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tan out, Dalhman out, the whole board out.

Tan out, Dalhman out, the whole board out.

We are sleep walking to relegation and have been for years now. The root cause of this is the owner and the board. “Better the devil you know” “oh but we were going out of business” “debt to equity”, all these bullshit lines that Tan sympathisers roll out all the time aren’t good enough anymore.

In my opinion after ten years, ripping my club to shreds through the rebrand, we are no better off than we were when Tan joined.

Re: Tan out, Dalhman out, the whole board out.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    We are sleep walking to relegation and have been for years now. The root cause of this is the owner and the board. “Better the devil you know” “oh but we were going out of business” “debt to equity”, all these bullshit lines that Tan sympathisers roll out all the time aren’t good enough anymore.

In my opinion after ten years, ripping my club to shreds through the rebrand, we are no better off than we were when Tan joined.
    You reap what you sow

People talk how long he has been here. The fact that we've had two trips to the Premier League like it is some boast about what a good owner he is.

We are a complete shell of the club he walked into, have no identity, have become a laughing stock due to the red kit which nobody but him wanted and the Sala nonsense hasn't done us any favours either.
    In short the club is in an absolute state and that is down to Tan and the way he has run it. We're also in this situation despite two visits to the Premier League. If he hadn't struck lucky twice then God knows where we would be.

Tan Out!

lol

We've just spent **** loads on players. Tan's backed us.

We just have selected the wrong manager at the wrong time.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    lol

We've just spent **** loads on players. Tan's backed us.

We just have selected the wrong manager at the wrong time.
    A few on here seem to buy into this 'we've spent loads' myth. How much have we spent?

Tan has backed nothing but letting high earners (that he would have signed off by the way) leave and replace them with freebies on less wages (other than Etete).

You do realise Tan and the board pick the manager too?

Yep just don't see what he gets from it anymore.

The apathy is throughout the club.

Poor decisions everywhere.

Unless there is someone actually serious about buying the club which there obviously isnt then we are stuck with our current owner.

So we hope Tan, Dalman and the rest just quit and walk away from the money they are owed? Then we have no board so what do we do then? A message board consortium? No one is going to buy this by club unless Tan wants to write off ridiculous amounts of debt.

I’m not really sure what “Tan out” means, as in you want him to instantly withdraw his support? The others can be replaced but not sure how you “out” an owner.

Where was this energy when we were winning / getting promotions?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You mean when I boycotted every single game from West Ham away in playoffs until we were back in blue? Trust me I’ve had “this energy” for 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I’m not really sure what “Tan out” means, as in you want him to instantly withdraw his support? The others can be replaced but not sure how you “out” an owner.
    Well you'd like to think it would at least let him know how **** he and the board are performing currently at the least.

Yes, he puts money into the club, or so we're told, every month. Surely this tells you that you should be doing things better to minimise how much has to be spent.
    Half of the rubbish we've seen this board oversee wouldn't be out of place in a Carry On film.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    When we went up, especially the second time, it seemed like the dawn of something big.
    The board and Tan messed it up royally twice.

Do you honestly think that the promotions were down to Tan and board or more likely down to managers with a bit of savvy to get us up? I know what I think.

If it was in any large part down to Tan then how have they failed so badly since Warnock. They've not got a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    When we went up, especially the second time, it seemed like the dawn of something big.

Do you honestly think that the promotions were down to Tan and board or more likely down to managers with a bit of savvy to get us up? I know what I think.

If it was in any large part down to Tan then how have they failed so badly since Warnock. They've not got a clue.
    So you blame him for the crap selections but no credit at all for the good managers.

😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    So you blame him for the crap selections but no credit at all for the good managers.

��������
    How many managers have they installed?

I make it 9 including Hudson. Out of those you could say that we've had two successes. Some of them outright failures.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

I suppose you would want tan to go and be replaced by an Hammam consortium along with his secret hedge funders again?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I suppose you would want tan to go and be replaced by an Hammam consortium along with his secret hedge funders again?
    No. As I've said before I'm not sure who you think I am but you're well wide of the mark.

I want a competent board who have some plan and take accountability themselves rather than just do a managerial lucky dip, install them then throw them under the bus while working under our Big Brother owner.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Someone else buys us, Tan ****s off.

Not that easy I know but I’m not paid to worry about those kind of decisions. As a fan I can demand better.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Someone else buys us, Tan ****s off.

Not that easy I know but I’m not paid to worry about those kind of decisions. As a fan I can demand better.
    It's just a question of who would be good for us..
    If you listen to some we have a few interested but one is supposed to be linked to that joke Hammam if so i'd rather have Tan stay than have that circus back...

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    It's just a question of who would be good for us..
    If you listen to some we have a few interested but one is supposed to be linked to that joke Hammam if so i'd rather have Tan stay than have that circus back...
    True Stan, and I wholeheartedly agree that Sam Hammam should never be let within 100 miles of the club.

If there were seriously interested and credible parties looking to buy wed know about it.

If he wanted to sell he could find a buyer.

Whether he stays or goes he is losing money.

It's not been all bad under him, I remember the constant threat of winding up before him.

How much has he addressed that issue long term though, without needing another very very wealthy person or group to bankroll us. Similar to a lot of clubs I'm sure.

If there were seriously interested and credible parties looking to buy wed know about it.
    I’m not sure we would mate, transparency isn’t one of the board’s strengths.

Nobody is interested

Very few people ever have been

Grogan ......Nice guy whomlived in Newcastle ff sake

Chemo ....one man band , keeping back the tide with a paintbrush

Cadman , Kumar brothers

There are plenty of celebrities and business people with money in South Wales

But they have never been interested in Cardiff City

Why that Thomas fella puts his cash into Cardiff Blues I will never know , that's a complete waste of time , at least we have potential

Nobody