+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cruella Deville reinstated as HS

Re: Cruella Deville reinstated as HS

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post

Botticelli must have missed her off.

She's certainly just to the right of shooting homeless for sport.
    It was the early renaissance. She made it into the later editions.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    What makes me sick to my stomach is people who defend convicted murderers, double rapists rather that the legitimate government trying to remove them from this country. Usually women-hater in my experience..
    Someone, and I quote, wrote
    Absolutely disgusting woman.
    in another thread earlier. I really think this is a bit of a rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    It was the early renaissance. She made it into the later editions.
    No doubt heironymous bosch has a work just for her

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Someone, and I quote, wrote in another thread earlier. I really think this is a bit of a rant.
    Good to see people on CCMB calling out this kind of language.

So within hours the first feck up. 😂😂😂

Well done Rishi.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    So within hours the first feck up. 😂😂😂

Well done Rishi.
    He should have more sense to know that buying votes will catch you out in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    What makes me sick to my stomach is people who defend convicted murderers, double rapists rather that the legitimate government trying to remove them from this country. Usually women-hater in my experience..
    I wonder if you can criticise both for separate reasons? Hmmmm. Food for thought.

Wonder if this has the potential to develop into something genuinely embarrassing for the Government or will it just fizzle out after a few days? I suspect the latter.

A couple of minor points about the matter, what does it say about Braverman that she sends her breaches of security to an official (who then reported it) in error? Second, how can Sunak claim in all seriousness that his Cabinet has "experience and stability" when it has a loose cannon like Braverman in one of it's most senior positions?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...james-cleverly

Back in the news again regarding security issues. All part of Rishi's cunning plan. He agrees to her to get the right on his side. He gets elected and then somebody leaks all these other findings to the journalists and she gets fired. Initial uproar but Rishi sticks by "but I believe in doing things the right way" so gains the moral high ground while looking down on his ex Minister.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe View Post
    Back in the news again regarding security issues. All part of Rishi's cunning plan. He agrees to her to get the right on his side. He gets elected and then somebody leaks all these other findings to the journalists and she gets fired. Initial uproar but Rishi sticks by "but I believe in doing things the right way" so gains the moral high ground while looking down on his ex Minister.
    I'd say that the problem with that scenario is that Braverman is now high profile enough to register with many of the public who will have some knowledge of the circumstances of her original sacking as Home Secretary - they'll struggle to believe that Sunak was just an innocent in the whole process.

Strikes me that some people are angling for a bit of chaos again tbh.

Although I would like to think that the PM knows about any indiscretions and considered them minor. If that is so, then I think giving people a second chance is perfectly reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Strikes me that some people are angling for a bit of chaos again tbh.

Although I would like to think that the PM knows about any indiscretions and considered them minor. If that is so, then I think giving people a second chance is perfectly reasonable.
    I'm getting the popcorn out again

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Wonder if this has the potential to develop into something genuinely embarrassing for the Government or will it just fizzle out after a few days? I suspect the latter.

A couple of minor points about the matter, what does it say about Braverman that she sends her breaches of security to an official (who then reported it) in error? Second, how can Sunak claim in all seriousness that his Cabinet has "experience and stability" when it has a loose cannon like Braverman in one of it's most senior positions?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...james-cleverly
    The experience is 6 weeks in the post previously. Its certainly experience, but not the levels we've become accustomed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    So within hours the first feck up. ������

Well done Rishi.
    what?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I'm getting the popcorn out again
    Given the range of incredibly important things she has to deal with, I'd just like to see her get on with the job tbh but there we go.

Given the range of incredibly important things she has to deal with, I'd just like to see her get on with the job tbh but there we go.
    I know Rishi has had a bit of a holiday but I'm sure he was aware she resigned over her incompetence. Surely a poor decision like that is allowed to be scrutinised, given the fault of appointing her lies at his door.

What's striking, is that he felt there was nobody else more capable of doing the job in the whole of the elected party

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    I know Rishi has had a bit of a holiday but I'm sure he was aware she resigned over her incompetence. Surely a poor decision like that is allowed to be scrutinised, given the fault of appointing her lies at his door.

What's striking, is that he felt there was nobody else more capable of doing the job in the whole of the elected party
    Or maybe you don't condemn someones career to be over in light of a minor indescretion.

The motivation here is not some honourable scrutiny of the government, it's a desire for chaos to bring them down to result in an early election.

That election will come in due course, but stability is welcome now I think.

Or maybe you don't condemn someones career to be over in light of a minor indescretion.

The motivation here is not some honourable scrutiny of the government, it's a desire for chaos to bring them down to result in an early election.

I don't think that it's just her "minor indiscretion". By the way, that reminds me of the minor fiscal policy that we shouldn't have got worked up about (but then apparently were right to have done).

It puts immediate question marks over Rishi's decision-making and his integrity.

It's quite a glaring mistake. The fact that he likely had no choice but to make the mistake, doesn't make it less of a mistake.

And just because the government has caused all of the chaos of the last few years, doesn't mean that decisions don't come with the same levels of scrutiny now, just because they've appointed someone vaguely representing an adult.

Jake Berry insists there have been multiple breaches of the ministerial code therefore we may not be talking about "a minor indiscretion".

The Home Secretary position is far too important to allow the office holder any leeway on possible security breaches. Anything which compromises the integrity of the office and office holder could have disastrous consequences.

This woman is ideologically not suited to such an important role and it seems she hasn't the personal discipline required of the position either. I think this is a major mistake on Sunak's part which will need to be rectified very quickly.

You lot will never be happy!

You lot will never be happy!
    That’s debatable

I do recall several posters on here last week suggesting that Braverman's email was most likely sent not out of incompetence, but more a deliberate action to enable her to extricate herself from the Truss shit show.

The same posters are now claiming it was incompetence. It would appear positions change based on how to maximise benefit.

I wonder how Feedback and James would be responding if this was a Labour home secretary?

It's a rhetorical question chaps as we know the answer

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    I do recall several posters on here last week suggesting that Braverman's email was most likely sent not out of incompetence, but more a deliberate action to enable her to extricate herself from the Truss shit show.

The same posters are now claiming it was incompetence. It would appear positions change based on how to maximise benefit.
    So just to clarify do you think:

A) the Home Secretary should be still in post despite breaching national security through incompetence

B) the home Secretary should still be in post despite breaching security deliberately

C) the Home Secretary shouldn’t be still in post

D) Leo fortune west

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    So just to clarify do you think:

A) the Home Secretary should be still in post despite breaching national security through incompetence

B) the home Secretary should still be in post despite breaching security deliberately

C) the Home Secretary shouldn’t be still in post

D) Leo fortune west
    If you are hoping for feedback to answer a question rather than just snipe at people you will be waiting a long time.