+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our Foreign Secretary

Our Foreign Secretary

Re: Our Foreign Secretary

It seems some people have a very different understanding of the word 'respect'.

I can’t stand this thick burke but surely anyone travelling to any foreign country needs to steer clear of causing a commotion with anti social behaviour. I don’t get what people think they want to do in the street and believe they should be able to do it regardless of laws.

Peter Tatchell is a brave fella 👏

I dont see an issue with this. The world Cup is not being held in Berlins old love parade, its being held in a backwater with medieval values. Everyone travelling there must appreciate western behaviour may not be tolerated.

The real issue is FIFA allowing Qatar to host the world Cup in the first place.

If the guy says do as you please in Qatar and brits get locked up, he’d be in the wrong. So to say to take a bit of care while there seems sensible.
    The issue is with fifa on this one.

When asked if he’d go he said yes, which was a bit more questionable. Apparently
    Drakeford is too?

I'm not sure what he's doing in a cabinet job; he certainly doesn't live up to his name. My guess is he has dirt on certain people.

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    I dont see an issue with this. The world Cup is not being held in Berlins old love parade, its being held in a backwater with medieval values. Everyone travelling there must appreciate western behaviour may not be tolerated.

The real issue is FIFA allowing Qatar to host the world Cup in the first place.
    Agree, it's not his fault that Qatar is the way it is. He's not supporting it, just saying be careful if you go.