"........though there is a lack of quality up front."

100% agree with this, Eric. Despite the lovely finish against Blackburn, I'm still not won over by Harris as a Championship striker. He made some nice runs last night but his lack of physical stature makes it hard for him to hold the ball up with his back to goal. Although it's early days and maybe harsh, I'm not convinced by Etete either, and Watters is definitely L1 level at best. And therein lies the problem, without Robinson - who himself isn't an out-and-out striker - we look to Isaak Davies, who despite his undoubted potential is still relatively new to this level. I really hope he makes it - at City - but much like my hair, it does make us look very thin up top.

The front/wide players also seem much of a muchness. Already feels like any two from four, to be paired with Robinson. Philogene was excellent last night, but to date at least, has blown hot and cold. Ojo is the personification of inconsistency. Harris is more effective out wide but still ineffective at times. O'Dowda is arguably the best of the bunch, but doesn't impose himself enough on games. Having a settled - and more potent - front three would help a lot.