+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: RED OCTOBER. What was all that about then?

RED OCTOBER. What was all that about then?

Mr Clandestine? The NWO have a flair for the dramatic if they’re waiting until the last 11 hours to do….. well whatever it was you were trying to warn us about.

Re: RED OCTOBER. What was all that about then?

Clandestine has gone quiet lately.

Funny that.

It's Pink December that you need to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Mr Clandestine? The NWO have a flair for the dramatic if they’re waiting until the last 11 hours to do….. well whatever it was you were trying to warn us about.
    If only you had waited a few more hours

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Clandestine has gone quiet lately.

Funny that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why? What happened? RED OCTOBER is here? Tell us, please.

Why? Was RED OCTOBER code for my neighbour losing a fence panel in last nights wind?

Ah, but is it still October in some parts of the world?

Do you mind red lives matter

Any update then? By my reckoning it’s November absolutely everywhere now

Mate, let it go. The country is collapsing, and you are about to become very poor! Just go down the pub and enjoy one last beer

Unfortunately Clandestine, who seems to have become permanently unglued, like Hyperborean and others, won't be able to account for his Red October predictions, listed below.

Buckle up and
    Plagiarised from my favourite investigative journalist.
    All the ships are sailing in the same direction now...about to arrive at their common destination in the month of RED OCTOBER.

Durham revelations.
    Trump Raid.
    Seth Rich.
    Ukraine biolabs/Nazis.
    Nord Pipeline sabotage.
    Maxwell's international sex trafficking ring.
    Financial crisis.
    Biden Crime Family investigation.
    Iran Deal shenanigans.
    Fentanyl drug smuggling.
    Open border crisis.
    9/11 revelations.
    Massive election fraud being facilitated by foreign controlled Election Management Systems & Apps run by CCP agents.
    Trump & his team doing even more openly public blatant endorsements of the Q community.

Buckle thyself up and gird thy loins in proper fashion. It's going to be biblical.

The Hunters Become The Hunted.

Still, Wales Bales, who seems to have tripled his output recently to fill the void, might want to tick off the winners in this little lot!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Unfortunately Clandestine, who seems to have become permanently unglued, like Hyperborean and others, won't be able to account for his Red October predictions, listed below.

Buckle up and
    All the ships are sailing in the same direction now...about to arrive at their common destination in the month of RED OCTOBER.

Durham revelations.
    Trump Raid.
    Seth Rich.
    Ukraine biolabs/Nazis.
    Nord Pipeline sabotage.
    Financial crisis.
    Iran Deal shenanigans.
    Fentanyl drug smuggling.
    Open border crisis.
    9/11 revelations.
    Massive election fraud being facilitated by foreign controlled Election Management Systems & Apps run by CCP agents.
    Trump & his team doing even more openly public blatant endorsements of the Q community.

Buckle thyself up and gird thy loins in proper fashion. It's going to be biblical.

Still, Wales Bales, who seems to have tripled his output recently to fill the void, might want to tick off the winners in this little lot!
    That list is actual mental illness.

Lead paint + low education levels + the internet = lunatic conspiracy theories.

Buckle up and

Durham revelations.
    Trump Raid.
    Seth Rich.
    Ukraine biolabs/Nazis.
    Nord Pipeline sabotage.
    Financial crisis.
    Iran Deal shenanigans.
    Fentanyl drug smuggling.
    Open border crisis.
    9/11 revelations.

The great Russia collusion hoaxer is back .. again!

The great Russia collusion hoaxer is back .. again!
    And under my only user name as well! Probably for the best that the multi-tude of your fellow travellers, who seemed to say the things you wanted to say if you had the bollocks, have been consigned to the sewer they crept out of.

Probably for your best, you can't go around thinking you were the Head Boy of the Gifted and Talented class when every day these alter (sorry other) egos were outflanking you!

Mate, let it go. The country is collapsing, and you are about to become very poor! Just go down the pub and enjoy one last beer
    Ah okay so it was a load of nonsense then? Got it

And under my only user name as well! Probably for the best that the multi-tude of your fellow travellers, who seemed to say the things you wanted to say if you had the bollocks, have been consigned to the sewer they crept out of.

Probably for your best, you can't go around thinking you were the Head Boy of the Gifted and Talented class when every day these alter (sorry other) egos were outflanking you!
    I'd have a rethink if I were you, now that we know the dirty little secrets of the established media and their social media counterparts. The only thing that puzzles me is if you were unwittingly duped, or did you already know the score regarding their propaganda tricks?

Russkies are not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Russkies are not happy.

It's a good question.

What's linked below is from a few days ago. I haven't seen other reports of the Russian spokeswoman accuse Britain of being responsible for last week's Sevastopol in Crimea attack as well as the pipelines.

Russia to submit proof to UK Ambassador about Oct 29 attack: Zakharova

- The Russian Foreign Ministry Spokesperson, Maria Zakharova, said Russia will submit evidence of Britain's involvement in the attack on the Black Sea Fleet base in Sevastopol and the act of sabotage against the Nord Stream pipelines to Deborah Bronnert, the British Ambassador to Moscow, and will then make the basic information public.

"Of course, there can be no doubt that British intelligence services were involved in the terrorist attack on the Black Sea Fleet base in Sevastopol on October 29 and the act of sabotage against the Nord Stream pipeline. -

More: https://english.almayadeen.net/news/...-oct-29-attack

Here's a two-minute video of one of Russia's nuclear subs test firing four of its missiles during 2018, and mightily impressive they are. They have, I read, a maximum range of 8,300 km and its navigational system is so accurate the multiple warheads each contain can hit their programmed targets to within three feet.

That nuke is a baby one compared to their giant land-based Satan 2 missile that has a range of 18,000 km and a speed of 7,000 mph.

It certainly wasn't a RED WAVE in the midterms.

Will we ever know? Probably not, now that Clandestine has been banned for being a multi. Unless the poster wants to let us know under their other name(s)?