+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: When Will The Left ?

Re: When Will The Left ?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    17 posts in response. Lots of insults, lots of backs of hands to foreheads at the horror of reading something you disagree with, yet not one single counter point to deal with the problem. All you get upset about is words - the consequences never seem to cause any concern at all.

And that's why people would trust the alternative no more than the government, and perhaps even less so.
    Yet taking all that into consideration, if there was an election tomorrow you would vote Labour....

17 posts in response. Lots of insults, lots of backs of hands to foreheads at the horror of reading something you disagree with, yet not one single counter point to deal with the problem. All you get upset about is words - the consequences never seem to cause any concern at all.

And that's why people would trust the alternative no more than the government, and perhaps even less so.
    The article doesn't give any 'counter points to deal with the problem' either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    The article doesn't give any 'counter points to deal with the problem' either.
    That's what I was thinking, it was just a rant.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...f-of-recession

Two stock responses to that article.

1 - Criticise the messenger (in this case me, or Tony Parsons / The Sun however you look at it)
    2 - Zero response to the issues raised within it.

Thats what I mean by the left kinda ignoring the issues and letting them fester.

These issues still exist whoever is in power.
    What issues? It's just a lot of tubthumping.

Chumbawumba

Jimbo

After 12 years of being in power, and a couple of years of being able to make our own laws (cough), why haven't the current government got a grip of the situation?

Do you think an alternative approach may work better?

“The left are ignoring the issue”

Then if someone complains….

“No you can’t have an opinion if you don’t have a solution”

Look, the Tories have only been in charge for 12 years, so I think it's only fair that The Left take their share of the heat.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Look, the Tories have only been in charge for 12 years, so I think it's only fair that The Left take their share of the heat.
    ...pesky opposition parties and their no power. Imagine this current lot not having someone else to blame.

If the Tories and the right wing media stopped fanning the flames of hatred and stopped making this a political issue then it may well be some sensible solutions to the problem emerge.