+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Iran Close To Kicking Off

Iran Close To Kicking Off

Wouldn't be shocked if Iran does something silly in the region in an attempt to deflect from the troubles within ..

Re: Iran Close To Kicking Off

Same laws in Qatar 😳

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    Same laws in Qatar 😳
    Eh? Qatar is bad but Iran is much stricter on a lot of issues.

I'll be surprised should Iran directly attack Saudi Arabia instead of using their Yemeni proxy to do so.

Fisticuffs in the region would do wonders for making oil unaffordable. I made a post in another thread yesterday forecasting pump prices will double in the UK from what they are now by this year's end unless .gov slash their tax take.

The WEF mobsters and their bankster overlords hate nuclear and fossil fuels. Ensuring the latter rockets in price will drive motorists off the roads and ensure the price of everything increase ever higher. And all designed to wreck economies and destroy the purchasing power of people's income and savings in order to Build Back Better.

Saudi Arabia, U.S. on High Alert After Warning of Imminent Iranian Attack - https://www.wsj.com/articles/saudi-a...ck-11667319274

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'll be surprised should Iran directly attack Saudi Arabia instead of using their Yemeni proxy to do so.

Fisticuffs in the region would do wonders for making oil unaffordable. I made a post in another thread yesterday forecasting pump prices will double in the UK from what they are now by this year's end unless .gov slash their tax take.

The WEF mobsters and their bankster overlords hate nuclear and fossil fuels. Ensuring the latter rockets in price will drive motorists off the roads and ensure the price of everything increase ever higher. And all designed to wreck economies and destroy the purchasing power of people's income and savings in order to Build Back Better.

Saudi Arabia, U.S. on High Alert After Warning of Imminent Iranian Attack - https://www.wsj.com/articles/saudi-a...ck-11667319274

Maybe overthrowing Iran and build that back better would be a decent project..