+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is free speech dead?

Is free speech dead?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...uming-28360613

Cancel culture is out of control don't you know!

Re: Is free speech dead?

Good for them. Fashies get the bashies.

In other news, on yesterday's "R4 Today", Cambridge University have begun courses for students on how to engage in meaningful debate with those who have differing opinions to their own. The university is all too aware that cancel culture does exist, and that some people are just far too sensitive and are unable to countenance an opinion that doesn't agree with their own.

There is some truth in that, you only have to look at how some on here descend into apoplexy whenever a contrarian view is aired.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...uming-28360613

Cancel culture is out of control don't you know!
    Free speech is censored, controlled and manipulated by governments in conjunction with the major news organisations and social media platforms.

https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/158719847960830362203

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    Good for them. Fashies get the bashies.

In other news, on yesterday's "R4 Today", Cambridge University have begun courses for students on how to engage in meaningful debate with those who have differing opinions to their own. The university is all too aware that cancel culture does exist, and that some people are just far too sensitive and are unable to countenance an opinion that doesn't agree with their own.

There is some truth in that, you only have to look at how some on here descend into apoplexy whenever a contrarian view is aired.
    Yeah like when certain posters asked I get banned because I said we won't start solving issues like climate change and the economy until selfish older voters die off.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Yeah like when certain posters asked I get banned because I said we won't start solving issues like climate change and the economy until selfish older voters die off.
    People of all ages are dying off if you haven't noticed.

1667118086411.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    People of all ages are dying off if you haven't noticed.

1667118086411.jpg
    Wrong graph? That’s not about age.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Wrong graph? That’s not about age.
    Just pointing out the plan to kill off the selfish old voters might not work.

Bloody hell was it Jeremy being chased ?