+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gas Prices To Drop

Gas Prices To Drop

Gas prices ‘to tumble 30pc’ as winter supply fears ease - live updates.. DT Report

Re: Gas Prices To Drop

any chance of a link in support?

International

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Gas prices ‘to tumble 30pc’ as winter supply fears ease - live updates.. DT Report
    Great news if true it's the cause of most recent economic problems, it would bring down inflation quicker, reduce the need to hike up interest rates, and shorten the recession.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Great news if true it's the cause of most recent economic problems, it would bring down inflation quicker, reduce the need to hike up interest rates, and shorten the recession.
    It's not happening, in fact it looks like the opposite will happen.

What I don't understand is why the World Economic Forum allowed this to happen when surely this winter was a time of maximum opportunity to execute their plans. Perhaps they have misplaced their timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What I don't understand is why the World Economic Forum allowed this to happen when surely this winter was a time of maximum opportunity to execute their plans. Perhaps they have misplaced their timeline.
    You'll find out soon enough.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's not happening, in fact it looks like the opposite will happen.
    They will need to go up of course, we need to cut spending to try and bring down inflation, but if gas and fuel prices are reduced, we should not need to increase interest rates quite as much because lower gas and fuel costs will help reduce inflation in heating business's and reduced delivery costs.

People in all countries are already cutting back on energy uses anyway, so this will also help supply and demand, and gradually bring costs down.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Welcome back! I had assumed your Pfizer and WEF zero-hour contracts had been defunded.

A total lunar eclipse (blood moon) is on November 8, 2022.

Prepare accordingly.