+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 8 hours to go Mr O Morgan

8 hours to go Mr O Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    My source, who I cannot disclose, indicates we are extremely close to a you know what hitting the fan event. Close as in before the 8th of next month. The words "sacrificial lamb" was uttered relating to a country.
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?455104-Wefers-amp-Globalists&p=5356563

Sounds like your source might’ve been on the sauce.
    It’s not the same person who said Russia had an anti satellite laser is it?
    Or did they tip you off that Red October would be happening before it didn’t?

International

Re: 8 hours to go Mr O Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?455104-Wefers-amp-Globalists&p=5356563

Sounds like your source might’ve been on the sauce.
    It’s not the same person who said Russia had an anti satellite laser is it?
    Or did they tip you off that Red October would be happening before it didn’t?
    Link doesn't work, whats this about?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...ists&p=5356563

Supposedly the world is about to go tits up before the 8th of November. OM doesn’t tend to use specifics. Preferring vague and easily manipulated comments to pretend he’s got a source inside the New World Order.
    Recently it seems to be a Russian nuclear attack is the in thing. But I guess a global lockdown, presidential assassination, terror attack, etc could all have been applicable.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Kev's frustrated that a world-changing event hasn't occurred yet. He's premature with believing by midnight; the clock expires at 11am UK time tomorrow when the full Blood Moon will be visible in many parts of the world.

Kev's frustrated that a world-changing event hasn't occurred yet. He's premature with believing by midnight; the clock expires at 11am UK time tomorrow when the full Blood Moon will be visible in many parts of the world.
    Quite the opposite, no frustration here. After all it’s not my predictions failing to materialise
    I’m actually quite content with no earth shattering events for another week. But we’ll check back in the morning

I’m busy between 9:30 and 12:00 tomorrow, don’t suppose your source has given you a time for “The Big Thing” tomorrow?

when were the earth's poles due to flip, sometime in march wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Was that before or after petrol was going to be £12 a litre and coats would be selling for thousands of pounds?

Kev, try not to get too excited but I reckon something very big is cookin'. I doubt whether Sunak would rush off stage like that to stir his simmering pot of curry.

Kev, try not to get too excited but I reckon something very big is cookin'. I doubt whether Sunak would rush off stage like that to stir his simmering pot of curry.

He was probably told that Boris Johnson was about to make a speech to the media and he (Rishi) didn't want to be upstaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Yes. Such a process normally takes hundreds or thousands of years - but OM's 'contact' seems to think that it will happen almost overnight next Spring. Laughable tosh and yet another one of OM's predictions will go down the pan but won't get him to question his unhealthy craving for Armageddon scenario stories.

Well then…

What's this from Biden, fearmongering or predictive programming?

Over the past 10 days or so a theme has developed with a top Russian government spokeswoman declaring Britain was behind the gas pipeline attack and a failed drone attack on Russian warships in Crimea. Yesterday it was reported a senior Duma member accused Britain of also being responsible for a Crimean bridge being badly damaged.

Should those people be sincere then Blighty is likely to be at number 1 in the Russkies bad books. The video below speculates about what would be their top 10 UK targets in a limited nuclear attack.

Oh. Well damn, I’ve been shown up. You got me.

The world changing, shit hitting the fan event was a Biden fundraiser.
    Not sure where the whole “country being used as a sacrificial lamb” comes into it though? Could your source maybe shed some light?

Over the past 10 days or so a theme has developed with a top Russian government spokeswoman declaring Britain was behind the gas pipeline attack and a failed drone attack on Russian warships in Crimea. Yesterday it was reported a senior Duma member accused Britain of also being responsible for a Crimean bridge being badly damaged.

Should those people be sincere then Blighty is likely to be at number 1 in the Russkies bad books. The video below speculates about what would be their top 10 UK targets in a limited nuclear attack.

Why are they going after Cyril?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Oh. Well damn, I’ve been shown up. You got me.

The world changing, shit hitting the fan event was a Biden fundraiser.
    Not sure where the whole “country being used as a sacrificial lamb” comes into it though? Could your source maybe shed some light?
    I'm unsure of what you believe is the relevance of where Biden uttered those remarks.

Russians keep alleging Britain was behind attacks on one of their important assets and on their sovereign territory in Crimea. Which if true would be acts of war for which they could cite as justification for military retaliation. Trouble is they have provided no evidence, solid or otherwise, to support their claims which has rightly attracted derision.

I'm unsure of what you believe is the relevance of where Biden uttered those remarks.

Russians keep alleging Britain was behind attacks on one of their important assets and on their sovereign territory in Crimea. Which if true would be acts of war for which they could cite as justification for military retaliation. Trouble is they have provided no evidence, solid or otherwise, to support their claims which has rightly attracted derision.
    I’m just waiting for the world changing event that was promised mate. They seem to be making a habit of not occurring.

Please try to remain patient. Barbarity and chaos is coming, rest assured. It may not be as a result of a nuke missile whistling past one's ear hole.

Destroying the existing culture to replace it with a WEF-friendly one is the strategy through manufactured conflicts and energy and food shortages with crippling inflation thrown in. Survivors will beg for WEF's solution.