+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Twitter.

Twitter.

Apparently (the story appears behind the Times paywall) the Musk takeover has seen a 50 fold increased use of the N word and “the Jews” trending.

Re: Twitter.

He's such a hypocrite. He cries about free speech all the time, as soon as he gets in he starts banning people for impersonating him testing his free speech.

He claims he's a centrist but as every single person who claims that they're extremely right wing.

He's now crying about advertisers stopping their marketing on twitter as they don't want to be associated with him and content that isn't moderated.

I'm sorry but getting banned for enciting violence or using the n word is not a free speech violation.

I think it’s just me, but I’ve never really understood the appeal of Twitter. It’s interesting from time to time to find out a bit of news or something but it seems to me it’s just full of angry people having a go at each other. But then I do come here…

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Apparently (the story appears behind the Times paywall) the Musk takeover has seen a 50 fold increased use of the N word and “the Jews” trending.
    It's probably radical leftists trying to wreck the place, now that their influence machine is being dismantled.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's probably radical leftists trying to wreck the place, now that their influence machine is being dismantled.
    Nurse.... nurse.... !

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Nurse.... nurse.... !
    Schoolboy error. You need to understand that the WEF have infiltrated nursing unions and collapsing the Health Service is all part of the Reset timeline!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Schoolboy error. You need to understand that the WEF have infiltrated nursing unions and collapsing the Health Service is all part of the Reset timeline!

Got it.