+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Man jailed for serving mince pies

Man jailed for serving mince pies

Re: Man jailed for serving mince pies

I may have got it wrong , perhaps he was a Minsk Spy ?

Bloody mincers

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    He wasn't jailed for serving minced pies through was he. He tried to evade the probable fine he would have got for knowingly breaking the lockdown laws at the time by pretending he lived in a different place and then got done for perverting the course of justice by cajolling a CCTV company to destroy evidence.

Not sure if MPs are exempt from that law if they plead guilty like the guy in your OP.

What point are you trying to highlight?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    He wasn't jailed for serving minced pies through was he. He tried to evade the probable fine he would have got for knowingly breaking the lockdown laws at the time by pretending he lived in a different place and then got done for perverting the course of justice by cajolling a CCTV company to destroy evidence.

Not sure if MPs are exempt from that law if they plead guilty like the guy in your OP.

I thought you were not using this message-board anymore

I thought you were not using this message-board anymore
    I am. Now what was your point?

Wonder how these mince pies affect Boris.
    There were no parties
    I didn’t attend the parties
    I thought they were work events
    No one told me etc etc

If that’s not avoiding justice then I think it’s unfair on the mince pie man

I am. Now what was your point?
    See the above reply ….

What’s your point on Boris saying he didn’t attend any parties, Hancock drinking after hours with colleagues in none other than the Houses of Parliament etc ?

At least with a Minsk Spy sale you can social distance , pissed up folk a no go , which is why they closed pubs

See the above reply ….

What’s your point on Boris saying he didn’t attend any parties, Hancock drinking after hours with colleagues in none other than the Houses of Parliament etc ?

At least with a Minsk Spy sale you can social distance , pissed up folk a no go , which is why they closed pubs
    What above reply?

Every time you try to look clever you look the opposite.

The guy got done for breaking the rules then lying. So did Johnson. I have no idea about the Matt Hancock point you are trying to make.

Previously you seemed to be pushing a point that the lockdowns were bogus and unecessary because people were acting as if they were above the law. Is this it?

What above reply?

Every time you try to look clever you look the opposite.

The guy got done for breaking the rules then lying. So did Johnson. I have no idea about the Matt Hancock point you are trying to make.

Previously you seemed to be pushing a point that the lockdowns were bogus and unecessary because people were acting as if they were above the law. Is this it?

SniPeRS back