+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nkounkou, Bagan and O'Dowda

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nkounkou, Bagan and O'Dowda

Firstly, where the feck is Bagan, and why is he not being considered?
    Injured? Not considered good enough?

Secondly, Nkounkou is clearly a massive liability defensively. If we're not prepared to give Bagan the chance, then should we be playing O'Dowda at left-back and Nkounkou further forward?

It's an option that grates on me because we don't want to lose O'Dowda's attacking threat. However, he's clearly far better than Nkounkou defensively.

That left-back spot needs sorting one way or another, and fast!

Re: Nkounkou, Bagan and O'Dowda

Bagan played for the u21s a couple of days ago.

I’m guessing Bagan isn’t up to speed yet. I’d prefer ODowda left back at the moment.

Bagan HAS to start ahead of that liability Nkounkou if he is fit and available.

Not sure HOW many times Hudson has to see and recognise this.....is there REALLY a clause that says Nkounkou must play...if so WHO agreed to that??

Not sure what planet Nkounkou is on. The low point (arguably) of his "defensive" work was to pick the ball up in the LB position, kick it up the pitch, a beautiful curler straight into touch somewhere near Ninian 117. I get the feeling he doesn't want to be here. He's vaguely useful coming forward and cutting in on the diagonal. Otherwise, bench him and trust he doesn't miss the bench. Bagan ASAP with O'Dowda at LB (a waste of his talents but needs must) for now.

What about the gilt edge chances missed by Mark "I'm going to the World cup"Harris,Robinson and at the end Ojo.
    Any side who miss chances like this are open to being caught out by one error at the other end.
    I have been mystified by Hudson's decision to put Colwill on and play him out wide.
    Rubin is clearly not fit.
    I agree with playing Bagan who incidentally chipped in with a few goals .
    The transfer window is going to be crucial with as it seems we are stuck with Hudson.