+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who Is Really Running The Country ?

Who Is Really Running The Country ?

Recession caused by the sub prime ( banks maybe at fault with some government lack of regulation and greedy folk )

Covid chaos and debt ( scientist, naivety , government decisions and weakness because of the media ?? )

Did the banks removed Truss as she wanted to change them ( that was part of her leadership campaign ) as you cannot deploy policies without their say so now , that's fine if its frivolous and of course's it requires scrutiny , sadly we are times were you we need better or radical options than just putting up interest rates as inflations and higher wages as it all spirals into inflation .. ( wait for the book on that one )

A year ago the banks state control wages or inflation goes up which happens when unemployment is low and there is no competition in the job market ands folk righty say I want more . whose to blame opposition , unions , greed

The bank keep the bank rate too long at a low level another B&E fault

Banks idea of fixing stuff is printing money QE which we ain't got ( more inflation ) or has to be funded another mistake banks

That's ignored up go prices and poor folks because wage demand ( yes folk you pay more for the outcome of strikes ) and inflation rises .. ( no one shouts at some strikers agreed )

Why do we allow lenders to lend way more that the base rate which is at 3% its scandalous and hurts ,when your faced with 6.9% ffs of course they add on but not more than 100% ( No one shouts at the Bank of Englan m )

Truss tries to lower taxes and the burden on folks wage packets and boom she's shot down very quickly we would want that working would we as that gives government control and banks lose control

( was that a clever Sunak B&E coup d'état or a clever diversion Tory Party plan to draw a line under all the past and lose the Boris , Truss , Nadine , Mogg's of the world ??????) ( who shouts that one out )

Banks seems to only have two solutions to anything, print money or raise interest rates, FFS I could manage that decision ( what if it is the banks that have fecked us over since the recession into covid and not the governments of the day ??? ( who shouts that one out )

Nah lets just blame the Tories , ffs ,so weak and blinkered . when in reality they are not in control the people , the media , the unions, social media and the the banks are .

Oh and scientists and over zealous climate nutters

Lets get Labour in and we can :

[[LIST][*]*]Raise wages to a record high to pacify their paymasters and voters [*][*]Spend millions more on inefficient public services don't challenge performance [*]More union power ,more strikes [*][*]Tax the rich and watch them leave [*][*]Let more migration happen and put pressure on those communities already suffering it doesn't effect the metropolitan elite lifestyle .[*][*]Get to Net zero too quickly and watch poor people really suffer who is going to insulate every home and give them a cheap electric car is beyond my though process .
    Nationalise power and bring on strikes and blackouts .

Jeremy /Piers Corbyn ( oh and Jesser's son and Ange , Di Abbott ) where are you please save us ............ we've tried everything else

Excuse the grammar and spelling as I'm shit at that , but I do ew I feel better now ...........................

Re: Who Is Really Running The Country ?

The global corporations NQAT.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Excuse the grammar and spelling as I'm shit at that , but I do ew I feel better now ...........................
    If its any comfort, both your grammar and spelling are infinitely better than your wind-up skills!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    If its any comfort, both your grammar and spelling are infinitely better than your wind-up skills!
    I thinb he's stucb in a A quantum leap (a discontinuous transition between quantum states. There is no in-between state, and it doesn't tabe any time for the leap to occur).

This could explain the constant references to politicians (particularly Labour ones) who are no longer either relevant, in any senior role, have never been anything other than a sibling and in the case of Jeremy Corbyn, isn't even, technically, a member of the party anymore as someone bnown as Sir Bier is now in charge (sorry, I have a sticky K too).

Can anyone come up with a better theory?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I thinb he's stucb in a A quantum leap (a discontinuous transition between quantum states. There is no in-between state, and it doesn't tabe any time for the leap to occur).

This could explain the constant references to politicians (particularly Labour ones) who are no longer either relevant, in any senior role, have never been anything other than a sibling and in the case of Jeremy Corbyn, isn't even, technically, a member of the party anymore as someone bnown as Sir Bier is now in charge (sorry, I have a sticky K too).

Can anyone come up with a better theory?
    I think the love of his life jilted him for a Labour supporter and he's wreaking his revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    tank uuses

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    tank uuses
    fair play!

I presume what LoM is, rather cack-handedly, trying to say is that all of the current huge problems facing the country are in no way the fault, or responsibility of the present government or the past 12 years of the Conservative party being in actual government