+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wheelchair egg league

Wheelchair egg league

Anyone just watched the final ? Absolutely phenomenal to be fair. Lived up to it's place on primetime TV. Great tournament and a final to match. Fast, skilful and rough as f*ck. Hoping the Samoa v Australia game is as good tomorrow

Re: Wheelchair egg league

I missed tonights final but it's a great sport.
    Can't see the men's final tomorrow being anywhere as good as the NZ v AUS semi final last week.

Sorry to put a downer on this, but there are hundreds of thousands of wheelchair users and disabled people who get absolutely no recognition of their struggles, are demonised by their own governments and ignored on a daily basis. I acknowledge that these events are amazing and the people involved are phenomenal human beings and athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I missed tonights final but it's a great sport.
    Can't see the men's final tomorrow being anywhere as good as the NZ v AUS semi final last week.
    That was a great game to be fair. Certainly think the Aussies are beatable mind, I thought the kiwis were quite poor but Australia just couldn't put them away. Hoping Samoa can start quickly and get the Australian nerves jangling.

Some of those head on hits !