+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bristol Airport This Morning

Bristol Airport This Morning

It’s looking pretty red, and nothing to do with Bristol City. Bucket hats everywhere🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Re: Bristol Airport This Morning

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It’s looking pretty red, and nothing to do with Bristol City. Bucket hats everywhere🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    Is the road in still a clogger ?

I'm sitting in Bristol Airport at this moment, and I haven't seen one has of yet

Me and misses flying out to Tenerife next Sunday three flights going out from Bristol that day

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    I'm sitting in Bristol Airport at this moment, and I haven't seen one has of yet
    Because we’re already in Tenerife now.

Only Taffs in Bristol Airport yesterday that I saw was me and my lad.

And I think we picked the wrong place for weather. Biblical thunderstorms on Sicily this morning. Still beer is beer and wine is wine if it’s raining or not (and it is again)

Our plane was full of Welsh shirts and bucket hats, one couple had English shirts on but, fair play, to them they joined in with ‘Don’t Take Me Home’. Plenty of Taffs out last night, I had a Wales tee shirt on yesterday afternoon and a fella on a motorbike stopped and asked to come to his bar for the USA game. We called in there last night to suss it out. A few City fans in there and, fair play, it was decked out in Welsh flag bunting, three big flags on the walls as well. Big pub that should be rocking later. This is in Adeje, my missus read on Facebook that two pubs next door to each other in Las Americas have been booked for tonight for the fans over in that resort.