+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Allen back in full training.

Re: Allen back in full training.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If I think if there is a possibility that I could be wrong about something, then I don't go posting about it on a public message board.
    I'm not trying to start a row with you. You obviously have strong opinions about various stuff, but it's fine to admit when you get something wrong, it makes it easier for everyone and then we can engage better. I have to say that you don't help yourself on here. I know this place doesn't really matter, but things go round in circles, doesn't it piss you off sometimes?

It's far too easy to say Davies wouldn't work without trying it! He's actually stepped into the midfield against USA and executed a move that any competent midfielder would be expected to do.
    Davies isnt going to play in midfield though and we are almost certainly going to be battered doesnt mean City 123 doesn't know what hes talking about.

If Ben Davies played in midfield our only top class defender im sure we would be battered as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'm not trying to start a row with you. You obviously have strong opinions about various stuff, but it's fine to admit when you get something wrong, it makes it easier for everyone and then we can engage better. I have to say that you don't help yourself on here. I know this place doesn't really matter, but things go round in circles, doesn't it piss you off sometimes?
    I know what you are saying, but many things are indeterminate, and large amounts of information that people believe to be true are actually the opposite.

I know what you are saying, but many things are indeterminate, and large amounts of information that people believe to be true are actually the opposite.
    Unless of course when you say things, in which case it’s clearly just true

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Davies isnt going to play in midfield though and we are almost certainly going to be battered doesnt mean City 123 doesn't know what hes talking about.

If Ben Davies played in midfield our only top class defender im sure we would be battered as well.
    Alternatively, Rodon and Mepham would be better protected if we had more presence in front of them. We already have two games worth of data, so why continue making the same mistakes?

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Unless of course when you say things, in which case it’s clearly just true
    Not at all, I say a lot of indeterminate things, some of which is proven to be true at some point in the future.

Not at all, I say a lot of indeterminate things, some of which is proven to be true at some point in the future.
    It’s true that you say a lot.
    Can you think of any of your indeterminate things that have ultimately turned out not to be truths (or that could be spun to be true by you?)
    Be surprised if you can

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    It’s true that you say a lot.
    Can you think of any of your indeterminate thungs that have ultimately turned out not to be truths (or that could be spun to be true by you?)
    I actually monitor what becomes true or false, and then I readjust my thought processes accordingly. You learn more by being wrong about something due to the effect it has on associated information, which in turn leads to a reappraisal of our understanding. In short, I find being wrong quite exciting, as it leads to more accurate knowledge.

I actually monitor what becomes true or false, and then I readjust my thought processes accordingly. You learn more by being wrong about something due to the effect it has on associated information, which in turn leads to a reappraisal of our understanding. In short, I find being wrong quite exciting, as it leads to more accurate knowledge.
    Breaking News:
    Wales Bales didn’t answer the question?

I think you don't understand the meaning of "any combination of"
    I’m talking about two of the three - what you said can be taken two ways. However, I’ll ask the same question about the meaning you meant, when has a midfield of Ampadu, Allen and Ramsey failed spectacularly?

If I think if there is a possibility that I could be wrong about something, then I wouldn't go posting about it on a public message board.
    Well, one thing we’ve learned in this exchange - your judgement stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    it's his humility that get's me all choked up Bob!

I’m talking about two of the three - what you said can be taken two ways. However, I’ll ask the same question about the meaning you meant, when has a midfield of Ampadu, Allen and Ramsey failed spectacularly?
    Amapdu on his own failed.
    Ampadu and Ramsey failed.
    Allen on his own/with Ramsey failed.

I would hazard a guess and say a small League 1 player stands no chance up against Bellingham, Rice, Mount, Saka, Kane, and Sterling (controversial, I know) in a must win game.

I don't even want to start on all the stuff you have been wrong about, you should have stuck to the football!

Amapdu on his own failed.
    Ampadu and Ramsey failed.
    Allen on his own/with Ramsey failed.

I would hazard a guess and say a small League 1 player stands no chance up against Bellingham, Rice, Mount, Saka, Kane, and Sterling (controversial, I know) in a must win game.
    As far as I can see, none of those are a combination of Allen and Ampadu or of Allen, Ampadu and Ramsey - they are the combinations I asked about, it doesn’t have to be in the World Cup, I’m just interested in the games where you believe those two combinations I mentioned failed spectacularly.

I don't even want to start on all the stuff you have been wrong about, you should have stuck to the football!
    I think you’ll find that the difference is that there’s only one of us claiming not to post anything that is wrong - I’ve been wrong about stacks of things on here, although not too often in political discussions with you.

As far as I can see, none of those are a combination of Allen and Ampadu or of Allen, Ampadu and Ramsey - they are the combinations I asked about, it doesn’t have to be in the World Cup, I’m just interested in the games where you believe those two combinations I mentioned failed spectacularly.
    Well, I'm talking about the World Cup, because we are in the middle of the World Cup, and I still think playing Davies in a double-pivot in front of Mephan and Rodon is our best option in a must-win game.

Disclaimer: This is a personal view, and all opinions are my own.

I think you’ll find that the difference is that there’s only one of us claiming not to post anything that is wrong - I’ve been wrong about stacks of things on here, although not too often in political discussions with you.
    You mean the dodgy dossiers and laptops full of filth that you previously denied?

Please try to stay on topic

Well, I'm talking about the World Cup, because we are in the middle of the World Cup, and I still think playing Davies in a double-pivot in front of Mephan and Rodon is our best option in a must-win game.

Disclaimer: This is a personal view, and all opinions are my own.
    Playing Ben Davies in midfield is our best chance of beating England. 😂😂😂😂😂

Playing Ben Davies in midfield is our best chance of beating England. 😂😂😂😂😂
    If we beat England without playing Davies in a defensive double-pivot, I will gladly concede to your greater knowledge.

If we beat England without playing Davies in a defensive double-pivot, I will gladly concede to your greater knowledge.
    And that proves you right???? 😂😂😂😂

Get a grip. Lets all hope the likes of Ampadu dont make Will Vaulks look like Pirlo and we may give an improved performance.

Beat England . Ffs.😂😂😂

And that proves you right???? 
    Tactically, it address our fundamental weakness, and it is orders of magnitude better than playing Morrell there.

Do you actually believe Wales beat England with Ampadu and Davies in front of Mepham and Rodon??😂😂😂

Do you actually believe Wales beat England with Ampadu and Davies in front of Mepham and Rodon??
    I'm not saying we will win, but it is our best option. Anybody who wants to play Morrell there is insane