+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your fave football films/scenes EVER!

Re: Your fave football films/scenes EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Watched it last night with Mrs Citizen. Loved it. Totally off-the-wall but a great watch and fun. Good call!
    Yeah his films aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy them. Totally over the top, but funny. Kung Fu Hustle is another good one of his

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Lebanon wins The World Cup.
    Someone's renewed their BFI subscription

Looking For Eric

It's in my library but I've not got around to watching it. I lasted the first 10 mins and it just didn't grab me but I should go back to it. Anybody on here seen it? Any good?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Alan Clarkes The Firm with Gary Oldman. One of the original football hooligan films. Some great one liners it.

Youseff gets his face slashed and when copper asks his name at the hospital he gives a false name - Michael Jackson. Coppers reply "Looks like youre going to be needing some more plastic surgery, Michael"
    Summed up the grim 80’s quite well, a young Phil off eastenders in it too I believe….Gary oldman played that role really well, the headbutt…how can I put this….

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Alan Clarkes The Firm with Gary Oldman. One of the original football hooligan films. Some great one liners it.

Youseff gets his face slashed and when copper asks his name at the hospital he gives a false name - Michael Jackson. Coppers reply "Looks like youre going to be needing some more plastic surgery, Michael"
    "That'll do nicely"