+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there still a page from the original ccmb where you can see the names of original members

Re: Is there still a page from the original ccmb where you can see the names of original members

wow some blast from the past names and threads there

always been me and changed to "red leader standing by" for a bit of mock fun back in the day... and then back to bluemoon again only ever had the 1 account

some names there though

Re: Is there still a page from the original ccmb where you can see the names of original members

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Ant posts as "Ant". You do know me though Mike - I used to be "Timmy the Economist".

Until May this year Ant and I actually worked together. I have become a tree hugger as he sees it.
    Ah cheers, I didn't realise there was two in AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You herd it here first
    Stop butting in

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I'm on page 4. Fame at last!
    I think I had to go back to page 11, rumour mill was suggesting Andy King might be available

That link doesn't work for me but I've been on here since 97. The Gunman was The Raven and it was hard to translate Born Maesteg now Brighton. Victor was always pissed beyond 8pm and I assume Marky Licks Thai's has caught something quite nasty by now. Thames Valley Bluebird, Nigelblues are among the regulars who seem to have drifted away. At least I assume they have?. Caliburn is still thought of and missed

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    I'm sure when I started on here it was like a tree with branches a bit like:

Attachment 5328
    flat view > tree view nqat

1998 for me … 24 years on the same forum, how sad & how many hours is that … about 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Looks good. first format of bulletin board started around 1997, so to get back to 2002 is pretty cool.

Nice to see Bob Wilson on there, Ely Valley Blue still posts on FB, I guess Ant is AZ Bluebird, Len Artichoke must be Organ, Blue Madness was Pete from Chepstow? Uncle Bob is there, Tosh as well (little Natalie must be in her late 30's now), Jamsarnie has his own emoji (and i bumped into him at Hyde Park last summer in an 80,000 crowd), MajorBlue still posts on FB, and Cambridge Bluebird has recently logged back on here

And of course VICTOR!!
    Blue Madness was Peter Ugarte aka the Maltese Falcon from Mostyn ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    pete passed away last year his dad was buried yesterday never missed a game even though he was in his nineties

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    pete passed away last year his dad was buried yesterday never missed a game even though he was in his nineties
    RIP Bluebird

He was a Docks boy wasn't he ?

RIP Bluebird

He was a Docks boy wasn't he ?
    yes mate

yes mate
    About 60 when he died ?

No age really

About 60 when he died ?

No age really
    yes mate he was

yes mate he was
    Shame

Did you know the sultana family ? David and Rita ?

Shame

Did you know the sultana family ? David and Rita ?
    was in mostyn with a few same name sultana

was in mostyn with a few same name sultana
    Maltese , Docks or Grangetown family

RIP Mt Ugarte.
    I can still see him heading over Clarence rd. bridge with his city scarf on.

I think Pete from Chepstow was Blue in Caerleon, so not Chepstow at all

RIP to all those we have lost. There's quite a list.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    1998 for me … 24 years on the same forum, how sad & how many hours is that … about 2000
    You've not paid your subs yet. You owe 288 months worth

RIP to all those we have lost. There's quite a list.
    Still miss the deep in the bowels posts.

I think Pete from Chepstow was Blue in Caerleon, so not Chepstow at all
    Have you run out of Stella?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Still miss the deep in the bowels posts.
    Caliburn, the old fella from Bridgend Valleys

He was a gentle soul

Is Igoverner still around?
    Richardreidstrainers?
    Mr Blue Sky didn't enter my Cheltenham champion tipster this year hope he's still will us

I’ll add my good friend AlwaysAway to this list. Nearly a year since Covid took him. Very sadly missed.

Always ready with a controversial thread, I do wonder where his cryptocurrency went and airlines from Jersey must have taken a hit.