+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I see there's a Championship game being played.

I see there's a Championship game being played.

Sunderland just kicked off in their home game with Millwall - surprised by that, down to Sky I suppose.

Re: I see there's a Championship game being played.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Sunderland just kicked off in their home game with Millwall - surprised by that, down to Sky I suppose.
    Catching up with fixtures in they ?

It was postponed on Sep 10th. Most of the catch up games were completed before the WC but I suppose between the clubs and Sky they agreed to have this game today.

Sunderland currently 2 - 0 up.

Ended 3 - 0

I see Notts County have gone above Wrexham again. While Notts were winning 4-1 at Eastleigh, Wrexham went 1-0 up at York only to concede an equaliser in added time. For all of Wrexham’s formidable home form, they’ve dropped too many points on their travels.

I see Notts County have gone above Wrexham again. While Notts were winning 4-1 at Eastleigh, Wrexham went 1-0 up at York only to concede an equaliser in added time. For all of Wrexham’s formidable home form, they’ve dropped too many points on their travels.
    5th best away from in terms of points per game. 4 wins in 11 trips isn't good enough for automatic promotion and needs much improvement as their home form surely won't remain at 100% come May.

Gillingham beaten 3-0 at home this lunchtime - Neil Harris’ last game in charge for them?

Gillingham beaten 3-0 at home this lunchtime - Neil Harris’ last game in charge for them?
    And his final job in management at a professional level i would have thought. We are the graveyard....

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    And his final job in management at a professional level i would have thought. We are the graveyard....
    No we just gave too many people Harris, Mad Mick and Morison a job that they were totally unsuited for.
    For very successful business people they dont half drop some bollocks with appointments.

You would think a switched on fella worth a few Bob buying into a business he knows three fifths of sod all about would have hired an experienced football CEO or Director of football to ensure these mistakes happen less frequently?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Ended 3 - 0
    The sky news sports reporter stated;there was one championship match today Sunderland coming back from a goal down to beat Millwall 3-0 !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
    The sky news sports reporter stated;there was one championship match today Sunderland coming back from a goal down to beat Millwall 3-0 !!!