Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
I'm actually suggesting he avoids THC altogether. Are there no legal weed products there? Here you can buy it legally in all shapes and forms. People have suggested I take a 1/4 of a gummie, but I don't think they get how nuts it makes me. I've smoked weed twice in the last 25 years. And both times were definitely NOT good. I had a girlfriend who took at THC pill and ended up in the hospital.
Yes, this was the route we've been exploring i.e.avoiding any THC high whatsoever because of added complications with brain damage not just nerve damage. Mrs C did all the leg work (no pun intended) in Amsterdam earlier this year where there are many different options. Things were manageable then but spinal nerve damage is worse now and has flared up. It's Secondary Progressive MS so there are no treatments available at all.

Interestingly though, in Amsterdam, they have trip sitters who are medically trained to monitor and sit with you (obviously!) so that's an option and then there's been a lot of work with psilocybin and MS too.

I'm in a Catch 22. No treatment available, but actively discouraged by consultants from 'officially' exploring alternatives. I usually ask them what they would do if they were told this and they can never answer.