+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 22 (Twenty Two) Shots

22 (Twenty Two) Shots

and drew 1-1 with a very, very poor side

Re: 22 (Twenty Two) Shots

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    and drew 1-1 with a very, very poor side
    We should have put the game beyond Blackpool in the first half. Even I have to concede it is time Hudson was shown the front door. This game was a case of snitching a draw from the jaws of victory. I hate to say it, but as things currently stand I would welcome back Warnock with open arms. Provided it was only until the end of the season, that is

22 shots but the goalkeeper didn’t need to make one difficult save. And he helped us with the goal!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    We should have put the game beyond Blackpool in the first half. Even I have to concede it is time Hudson was shown the front door. This game was a case of snitching a draw from the jaws of victory. I hate to say it, but as things currently stand I would welcome back Warnock with open arms. Provided it was only until the end of the season, that is
    I would kidnap warnock to get some shape into this team

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I would kidnap warnock to get some shape into this team
    Warnock would need at least 5 or 6 players to make this lot 'His Team' ain't going to happen, and thank the lord for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Warnock would need at least 5 or 6 players to make this lot 'His Team' ain't going to happen, and thank the lord for that.
    It's about staying up not saying unlucky city , never mind , we played some nice football ...but we went down 👇

Yes because his team really flunked didn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Yes because his team really flunked didn’t it?
    I can't be arsed to have this conversation about Warnock. If you think that he's the answer, then good on you.

I can't be arsed to have this conversation about Warnock. If you think that he's the answer, then good on you.
    You are a football dandyman

That's fine

But at the moment we are treading water and there's a great white shark after us

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You are a football dandyman
    Pure poetry