+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Enough is enough

Enough is enough

Great offer. Season ticket with parking available at a great package price.
    If interested PM me

Re: Enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Great offer. Season ticket with parking available at a great package price.
    If interested PM me
    First time in years we’ve struggled and you’re giving up on the club

I am 70 years of age and have been going down the City for 63 years so don’t think ntimate I am simply giving up.
    I have been there for many years in the lower divisions but at the moment we have an owner and main director that NEVER attend home games.
    Many of the problems we are in are due to terrible decisions taken by a board of directors who have zero football knowledge
    They can continue

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    First time in years we’ve struggled and you’re giving up on the club
    maybe fans leaving in droves would wake up the morons that are in charge...but i highly doubt it..you keep going down the city and pissing away your money on a millionaires wet fantasy

oh and

I am 70 years of age and have been going down the City for 63 years so don’t think ntimate I am simply giving up.
    I have been there for many years in the lower divisions but at the moment we have an owner and main director that NEVER attend home games.
    Many of the problems we are in are due to terrible decisions taken by a board of directors who have zero football knowledge
    They can continue
    Yeah, ‘Coz the regular attendance of Samesh Kumhar or Tony Clemo back in the day really added to the clubs stability and security 🙄

Get a ****ing grip.

They can continue
    There's no denying the club has lost direction and momentum, but in all truth we really are playing some good football. Trouble is, we're hopeless when it comes to taking chances - probably the worst I've ever seen from the City. [60yrs]

Well I think that wether we agree with established fans chucking in the towell or not people are clearly going to vote with their feet

There is only so far this cityasone cobblers can stretch

The last decent performance was away at Sunderland

Just one or two games like that would have put us mid table

But this team are incapable it seems ..

I didn't think season tickets were transferable.Who in their right mind would buy it ?

time to unite like we did with the back to blue campaign... lets get down the city in droves and let them know what we think, other fans wouldnt stand for it why should we

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well I think that wether we agree with established fans chucking in the towell or not people are clearly going to vote with their feet

We played well both last week and this week.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

I don't think we got enough quality in the final third, never mind how we set up or what tactics we use. Now, if only we could bring someone in in January. Oh, hang on, we're still playing silly bollocks over Sala.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    I didn't think season tickets were transferable.Who in their right mind would buy it ?
    Maybe he could just give it to a homeless person? In fact scrap that it’s a bit cruel to heap more misery on a person who has so much already…..

Quote Originally Posted by stevebrickman View Post
    you can win nine rounds and get knocked out in the tenth...there are no excuses for losers

You can buy a half ST from £149. "All the benefits, half the price"

Not sure many people will want to get a season ticket right now…

They can continue
    Tan was at the Hull game a few weeks ago, so that disproves that. He doesn't live just around the corner either and there has been a global pandemic with restricted travel in the last couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebrickman View Post
    I agree.

We need a better manager though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    You can buy a half ST from £149. "All the benefits, half the price"
    Fine but my package (including stadium parking) is £80

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Yes,it is simply a credit card with no photo ID

Obviously I'm in the minority but for a very long time I've actually enjoyed watching matches. No hoofball, players passing to each other instead of hitting and hoping and some reasonably decent play. Comparing that to what has gone before is very refreshing and entertaining. Yesterday even the neutrals would have to admit that we were unlucky - a clear penalty denied and their thuggish striker should have been sent off. Of course our position is far from ideal but what do people want - a return to the boring football again or perhaps some want a Neil Harris figure to return. At least our results were better under him even though the football was awful. For me I want to be entertained to make my long journey enjoyable instead of being bored rigid under previous regimes. If we go down so be it. We've been there before and on one occasion nearly got kicked out of the league at the bottom of Division 4. Things aren't that bad surely?

Many of course are dissatisfied. We have acquired a lot of new fans since the dark old days in the lower leagues so I guess it is probably those new fans that will be among the first to criticise and then bail out.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Tan was at the Hull game a few weeks ago, so that disproves that. He doesn't live just around the corner either and there has been a global pandemic with restricted travel in the last couple of years.
    No disrepect I have been to kefalonia Boston Spain twice Croatia and Belgium in the last 2.5 years - idf he wanted to come and watch us he could have - pandemic or no pandemic