Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Absolutely
    Yes that post where you suggested I was a sex offender was removed

And quite rightly too

Re: Alternative Forum? What a stupid bloody idea

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Yes that post where you suggested I was a sex offender was removed

And quite rightly too
    Post my words. You obviously remember what I said. I'd say it went differently. I was uncomfortable with something you said as a grown man about what would have been (in your memory) someone at a school disco when you were about 14.

Personally I wouldn't say so and so had a lovely arse when we were in year 9 secondary school.

That's basically what you did.

It's been done to death, what you said made me uncomfortable, you didn't like me saying as much. It was ages ago. Get over it.

Post my words. You obviously remember what I said. I'd say it went differently. I was uncomfortable with something you said as a grown man about what would have been (in your memory) someone at a school disco when you were about 14.

Personally I wouldn't say so and so had a lovely arse when we were in year 9 secondary school.

That's basically what you did.

It's been done to death, what you said made me uncomfortable, you didn't like me saying as much. It was ages ago. Get over it.
    No you said I was a sex offender

You will never be in a position to lecture anyone on here about the morals of anything

You will scuttle off again sooner or later

If I was you I would spend more time with your daughter , it's got to be better than this

See you down the match should you ever be allowed to go again

No you said I was a sex offender

You will never be in a position to lecture anyone on here about the morals of anything

You will scuttle off again sooner or later

If I was you I would spend more time with your daughter , it's got to be better than this

See you down the match should you ever be allowed to go again
    Your life's so shit you're sat there thinking of different ways to argue with people, bringing up old shit as a way to keep something going, because the previous attempts failed.

Like I said, I'm sorry your life has been so shit, but don't take it out on the rest of us, jump over that victim hurdle holding you back, stop blaming others for whatever has gone on, pull up your big boy pants and get on with your life.

Having kids is wonderful by the way.

Your life's so shit you're sat there thinking of different ways to argue with people, bringing up old shit as a way to keep something going, because the previous attempts failed.

Like I said, I'm sorry your life has been so shit, but don't take it out on the rest of us, jump over that victim hurdle holding you back, stop blaming others for whatever has gone on, pull up your big boy pants and get on with your life.

Having kids is wonderful by the way.
    I think you are a fake and a bullshitter

Pm me and we can discuss

I think you are a fake and a bullshitter

Pm me and we can discuss
    No.

I've said what I've got to say. Move on. Stop dragging out the same shit on a new thread.

No.

I've said what I've got to say. Move on. Stop dragging out the same shit on a new thread.
    Send me a postcard you twisted old fruit xx

Did we establish if sludge has a job? Hope it’s not as a train driver because he’s derailing again