+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CARDIFF CITY SUPPORTERS TRUST ......TIME TO JOIN UP

Re: CARDIFF CITY SUPPORTERS TRUST ......TIME TO JOIN UP

I've joined on the basis that fan representation is becoming increasingly important and the likes of Keith Morgan are articulate and intelligent enough to convey the thoughts and feelings of a broad range of supporter. Whether such fan groups will ever have any real sway remains to be seen but it certainly cannot hurt and it's a relatively small sum of money to join.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I’d never join either with people like him and a few others on this board for that matter ….especially with the comments they have directed towards posters with different OpInIoNs

That’s said if anyone wants a face to face meeting to see if my stance can be reconsidered I’d welcome it, as people can be full of hot air when posting anonymously.
    You must walk out of loads of pubs on overhearing conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Bosch View Post
    I've joined on the basis that fan representation is becoming increasingly important and the likes of Keith Morgan are articulate and intelligent enough to convey the thoughts and feelings of a broad range of supporter. Whether such fan groups will ever have any real sway remains to be seen but it certainly cannot hurt and it's a relatively small sum of money to join.
    100%

Is this the Trust that the club have said they don't officially recognise?

That for me shows their ignorance and lack of understanding right there.
    Basically dismissing the only official voice of the fans outside of the self appointed fan leaders.

The sooner we end up closer to German models of ownership and 50+1 the better.

Decisions do not get made without having the fans involved and ultimately agreeing with the course of action.
    As it should be for me. The red nonsense wouldn't have happened here for starters. Doubt the earwig would be on the badge either.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Bosch View Post
    Good lad

Bluebirds!

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Is this the Trust that the club have said they don't officially recognise?

That for me shows their ignorance and lack of understanding right there.
    Basically dismissing the only official voice of the fans outside of the self appointed fan leaders.
    It was the club`s stated view but then it was pointed out to them that the Trust has always been full members of the national Football Supporters Association(FSA) and its predecessor Supporters Direct(SD). The club had incorrectly claimed that we were not recognised by that body and we had to get FSA to confirm the facts. We are also the only fans` group at CCFC registered and recognised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

We are also not "self serving individuals" as was claimed by the club and we pointed out to them that all Trust board members are long standing fans of the club who do Trust work purely on a voluntary basis with no financial reward whatsoever because we are fans and because we want fans to have a voice without being dictated to by the club itself. We can only act if elected annually by members who can vote us out at any time.

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Ninian1962 View Post
    It was the club`s stated view but then it was pointed out to them that the Trust has always been full members of the national Football Supporters Association(FSA) and its predecessor Supporters Direct(SD). The club had incorrectly claimed that we were not recognised by that body and we had to get FSA to confirm the facts. We are also the only fans` group at CCFC registered and recognised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

We are also not "self serving individuals" as was claimed by the club and we pointed out to them that all Trust board members are long standing fans of the club who do Trust work purely on a voluntary basis with no financial reward whatsoever because we are fans and because we want fans to have a voice without being dictated to by the club itself. We can only act if elected annually by members who can vote us out at any time.

Keith

Keith
    Sludge OUT

Keith
    👍

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Sludge OUT
    I am just a sperm floating in the sea

I have been never involved in the trust as an elected member

But never mind that

Get your money out valleys boy

Bluebirds !

Quote Originally Posted by neilw65 View Post

Bluebirds !

Don't send them any money , I will meet you before the game

Cash or Cards accepted

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Top man

Bluebirds !

Don't send them any money , I will meet you before the game

Cash or Cards accepted

Keith

Keith
    It was in no way a dig at the Trust in any way.
    I wish you lot all the best and will be joining myself.

Ìt just shows the attitude of the club when it saw fit to dismiss the Supporters Trust so readily. Recognised or not they should listen to fans.
    It is a football club they've bought that means a lot more to the fans than it does to them evidently, not some house or car that they can change as they see fit without consultation.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    It was in no way a dig at the Trust in any way.
    I wish you lot all the best and will be joining myself.

Ìt just shows the attitude of the club when it saw fit to dismiss the Supporters Trust so readily. Recognised or not they should listen to fans.
    It is a football club they've bought that means a lot more to the fans than it does to them evidently, not some house or car that they can change as they see fit without consultation.
    The way to move forward is more openness and compromise . It's not through marches which however well intentioned and I joined the last one are not going to work with the current owner and his employees.

The long game basically .

Keith
    Work?
    Voluntary?
    No financial reward??

Now you tell me......

Done.

Tweeted the link to this thread too. Sent to my butties.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Done.

Tweeted the link to this thread too. Sent to my butties.
    Bluebirds !

Quote Originally Posted by John Buchanan View Post
    Work?
    Voluntary?
    No financial reward??

Now you tell me......
    You tell us what you are getting at

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    OK enough is enough now

This club is in trouble and we need to stick together

If you don't support the idea of fan representation or if you think there are other ways ......skip this message

For 12 quid a year we can have people elected by us to at least try and keep us involved with what's currently going on

In some ways we are helpless and we can't influence what goes on with the playing side but I think after several years of not being a member it's time to join up

Bluebirds

https://www.ccfctrust.org/
    I’ve paid the 12 quid on the website but it’s not clear on how you sign up now I’ve paid the money, any ideas anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari_andretti View Post
    I’ve paid the 12 quid on the website but it’s not clear on how you sign up now I’ve paid the money, any ideas anyone?
    You should get an email

If you’ve paid by PayPal, the Trust should get a notification of it and I can register you as a member. I’ll check if anything’s come shortly and I’ll e-mail you a confirmation if it has.

Yes, there was something, I've just sent an e-mail out acknowledging receipt and giving membership details.