+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Message to Tan and the board

Message to Tan and the board

If you have any hope of rescuing this disaster of a season then please go out and get an experienced and proven manager. Pay what is needed.

Your cheap manager or two from within experiment has failed. They are not up to scratch and you as an owner and board do not have the skill and knowledge needed to build a squad, support the inexperienced manager sufficiently or continue this ridiculous circus.

Failure to install and pay a manager with the level of quality needed to keep us up will cost you many millions should we be relegated both in a rebuild to try to get back to the Championship and millions shaved off the price of the club.
    For once do what common sense dictates and get a manager with experience and a track record at this level at all costs. The transfer embargo has further compounded the need.

Re: Message to Tan and the board

Agreed. We have a decent enough squad, we just need an experienced manager.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    It is the only thing we can really change that will have a large say on performances really.

Due to the mismanagement of the Sala saga (according to those that have made decisions on it) we have been placed under a transfer embargo so for me we have to go out and get the best quality man that can have the biggest influence on our current predicament.

Let's face it, VT isn't going to change the status quo at board level and I'm not sure it would change much in relation to this season anyway.

Who that wasn’t in the first team today is decent? Isaak Davies and who else? It’s a dreadful squad. That bench was horrific

Hard to disagree but given the managers available, just looking at those who have managed in the championship and are available, it's not exactly an inspiring list once you remove a few who realistically wouldn't come here under the current conditions.

Billy Davies anyone?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trai...lasse=0&plus=0

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Who that wasn’t in the first team today is decent? Isaak Davies and who else? It’s a dreadful squad. That bench was horrific
    My point is - going on the experience we have available in the side, we should not be where we are. On paper, they are a solid Championship side all day long. Sadly, they're being led by inexperienced amateurs.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    If you have any hope of rescuing this disaster of a season then please go out and get an experienced and proven manager. Pay what is needed.

Your cheap manager or two from within experiment has failed. They are not up to scratch and you as an owner and board do not have the skill and knowledge needed to build a squad, support the inexperienced manager sufficiently or continue this ridiculous circus.

Failure to install and pay a manager with the level of quality needed to keep us up will cost you many millions should we be relegated both in a rebuild to try to get back to the Championship and millions shaved off the price of the club.
    For once do what common sense dictates and get a manager with experience and a track record at this level at all costs. The transfer embargo has further compounded the need.
    These threads make me laugh, the poster never comes up with names of managers who they would want managing the club.

No experienced manager is going to risk his reputation with a team in a transfer embargo where they can’t bring any players in

My point is - going on the experience we have available in the side, we should not be where we are. On paper, they are a solid Championship side all day long. Sadly, they're being led by inexperienced amateurs.
    We don’t though. I asked you to name a good player that wasn’t in the side tonight. We don’t have any, the squad is garbage

Warnock wouldn't even come back to us with an embargo and he’d Fcuk anything.🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Warnock wouldn't even come back to us with an embargo and he’d Fcuk anything.🤣
    Managers would take this job because we are a big club and they’d back themselves to turn it around. There are 92 jobs in this country. They don’t grow on trees.

Managers would take this job because we are a big club and they’d back themselves to turn it around. There are 92 jobs in this country. They don’t grow on trees.
    Yeah and 91 of them are looking forward to the window opening.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Yeah and 91 of them are looking forward to the window opening.
    Quite a few clubs have embargos, and a lot more don’t have a pot to piss in either

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    These threads make me laugh, the poster never comes up with names of managers who they would want managing the club.
    Critchley was available until recently.

We decided to give the coach the gig because he was cheap.

If you want a laugh at posts have a look at your recent one about manager passion in the dugout being the deciding factor of a top manager.

Quite a few clubs have embargos, and a lot more don’t have a pot to piss in either
    Our owner is rich but won't give us any money and due to the way he has run the club we now cannot sign anybody.

Is that any different to not having a pot to piss in. It definitely looks and feels the same. No incoming at all, run with what you have.

Can we still loan players?

You'd think a genius billionaire who's already spent a ****ing fortune would cough up the money to close the Sala case, get some dignity back, and save his asset from drastically decreasing in value.

A manager who has experience in this league and some success.

Which is in total contrast to Hudson who had none of either. A ridiculous appointment to virtually everybody but our board.

A manager who has experience in this league and some success.

Which is in total contrast to Hudson who had none of either. A ridiculous appointment to virtually everybody but our board.
    It's not ridiculous if you don't really care and you're trying to save yourself a bit of cash.

Critchley was available until recently.

We decided to give the coach the gig because he was cheap.

If you want a laugh at posts have a look at your recent one about manager passion in the dugout being the deciding factor of a top manager.
    Critchley lol ,bet Tan is devastated. Are there any other managers available and suitable, maybe you can send him a list.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It's not ridiculous if you don't really care and you're trying to save yourself a bit of cash.
    That's the issue with it though.

He isn't flirting with relegation, his decision are going a long way to confirming it.
    He is actively going a long way to losing millions here.

Critchley lol ,bet Tan is devastated. Are there any other managers available and suitable, maybe you can send him a list.
    If you dont think Critchley pi$$es all over Hudson managerially then I'm not sure what to say.

I don't care what Tan cares or thinks if I'm honest. I think that he and the board are clueless. They continue to prove it too. They've made so many mistakes that they could learn from and continually sleep walk into similar failures or new depths.

If you dont think Critchley pi$$es all over Hudson managerially then I'm not sure what to say.

I don't care what Tan cares or thinks if I'm honest. I think that he and the board are clueless. They continue to prove it too. They've made so many mistakes that they could learn from and continually sleep walk into similar failures or new depths.
    I'd give up if Critchley was the best you can do.

There’s better managers than Critchley. They were god awful tonight. I’d also question why Critchley wanted to be a number 2 in the summer

I'd give up if Critchley was the best you can do.
    Is Critchley not better than Hudson both in experience and achievements in the game?

If I'm so clueless tell me who you would have here.
    Not pie in the sky nonsense like Dyche and Howe (pre Newcastle). Let's have yours.

Is Critchley not better than Hudson both in experience and achievements in the game?
    Critchley has been a manager for 2 seasons. Hudson has more first team coaching experience than him. It’s hardly comparing Hudson and Mourinho