+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where is DML?

Where is DML?

As much as the blindly optimistic old **** grates on me at times he is a City fan all the same.

I've not seen him on here in a while. Hope he's alright.

Re: Where is DML?

He's looking through the dictionary for superlatives for his comments on Hudson after today's game.

The clean sheet has overwhelmed him into silence.

He's still around, he was trying to convince us that Morison and Hudson meant that City had an equivalent of Liverpool's boot room a few days ago.

Club had hired him a while back as the community PR officer but he's under review as they felt he was being too positive.

Hope all is well and merry Christmas. I often find myself disagreeing with much of what he says but this place is so bloody negative I actually enjoy his one man band positivity. Provides some balance.

He’s crawled back under his rock with the rest of the woodlice.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Club had hired him a while back as the community PR officer but he's under review as they felt he was being too positive.

Hope all is well and merry Christmas. I often find myself disagreeing with much of what he says but this place is so bloody negative I actually enjoy his one man band positivity. Provides some balance.
    It is possible to be positive and not come across as Tans masturbation hand at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It is possible to be positive and not come across as Tans masturbation hand at the same time.
    Can you explain that to DML?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Can you explain that to DML?
    I get paid nicely to work full time, unfortunately it would take a person to work full time to achieve this, so sadly NYC I am out.

Cardiff City staff don't return to work until the New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Cardiff City staff don't return to work until the New Year.
    Dalman Mehmet London has been found out.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I get paid nicely to work full time, unfortunately it would take a person to work full time to achieve this, so sadly NYC I am out.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He's still around, he was trying to convince us that Morison and Hudson meant that City had an equivalent of Liverpool's boot room a few days ago.
    If there were a top 10 of DML comments, that's easily top 3. In fact, I'm putting top. And from now on it will be referred to as "The Boot Room Analogy". It's an instant classic. You should write a book about it.