+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Recommendations - Coventry Pubs

Recommendations - Coventry Pubs

Any good pubs near Coventry ground suitable for away fans?

Re: Recommendations - Coventry Pubs

The Signal Box/ Hungry Horse is decent on the main A444 near the ground for away fans

although quite a few pubs /restaurants on the foleshill and longford roads near the ground i would avoid .Usually packed to the rafters with home fans before games a bit like Canton

another option would be the city centre but a nightmare navigating around the ring road if your going by car .Another option is Nuneaton or Bedworth lots of pubs on the main road on the main A444 road north of Coventry especially if you use the M6 route coming off at junction 3

Not a pub, but you could call in at the Binley Mega Chippy https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-61635101

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    The Signal Box/ Hungry Horse is decent on the main A444 near the ground for away fans

although quite a few pubs /restaurants on the foleshill and longford roads near the ground i would avoid .Usually packed to the rafters with home fans before games a bit like Canton

another option would be the city centre but a nightmare navigating around the ring road if your going by car .Another option is Nuneaton or Bedworth lots of pubs on the main road on the main A444 road north of Coventry especially if you use the M6 route coming off at junction 3
    Never had any problems in Coventry which surprises me as its a bit rough