+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How long until the next new Cardiff City Manager?

Re: How long until the next new Cardiff City Manager?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    I think he'll be gone by then.
    If that was the case they would have done it after the Blackburn game, while there was two weeks to the next league match to get someone in.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Des View Post
    If that was the case they would have done it after the Blackburn game, while there was two weeks to the next league match to get someone in.
    No point getting rid of him without having a replacement lined up. Talks could currently be happening behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I think it's a question whether Warnock would be more likely to keep City up than having Hudson in charge for the rest of the season, which for me is def. yes.
    I agree. Any incoming manager does not have the luxury of the transfer market so you want someone who works well with players. I think Warnock could do that but if the club ever reached an agreement that we could sign players again, I think it would be wise to find a more suitable manager.
    Hudson is completely out of his depth and was a very strange change to Morison

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I imagine Warnock is too smart to take this job, the squad he inherited in 2015 was filled with good Championship players, same with when he took over at Boro, they were both underperforming teams. Our squad is crap and is probably performing to its level, failure is far more likely this time than it was then
    Under a decent manager this squad would be mid table