+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate

He's just been arrested in Romania for sex trafficking. He got caught after getting into a Twitter spat with Greta Thunberg and posting a video with pizza boxes from a nearby pizza place in Romania.

Re: Andrew Tate

Who is he? I've seen his Twitter bio but I am still none the wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    He's just been arrested in Romania for sex trafficking. He got caught after getting into a Twitter spat with Greta Thunberg and posting a video with pizza boxes from a nearby pizza place in Romania.
    I wonder if he will disclose under caution Ghislaine Maxwells list ?

Just been reading a bit more about this morning, absolutely crazy. The fact that there are morons like him in the world is bad, but the really scary thing is that his fame has come down to a load of fanboys. Loads of people see the weird misogynist and decide that's the way they want to live their life. I hope his followers get their comeuppance very soon.

I’ve heard him described as an “influencer” - that title alone would be enough to put me off anyone who used it.

He’s a horrible bloke and a misogynistic creep. He uses his wealth to pretend he knows the secrets to being a ladies man and dupes idiot teens into following his “methods”.
    This is one hell of a step up from just being a wanker on social media though.

I'd never heard of the guy until now.
    Not sure how though a pizza box could lead to an arrest for people trafficking.

Awful individual, sadly with many followers. 3.5 million on twitter ..

I had no idea who he was but looking at the interviews on the news he's clearly a bit unhinged

Apparently he was a world class kickboxing exponent which is strange as most martial artists are level headed

He's not

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I'd never heard of the guy until now.
    Not sure how though a pizza box could lead to an arrest for people trafficking.
    I don't think it did https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64122628.amp

"Tate moved to Romania five years ago. Rumours swirled online that police were tipped off to Tate's presence in the country when he posted a video taking aim at the environmental activist Greta Thunberg.

In the footage he posted, he was handed a pizza box from a local restaurant, which some users suggested had inadvertently revealed his location.

However, the pizza box is not thought to be relevant."

Greta Thunberg no doubt annoying some again on Twitter - more power to her I say.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rew-tate-tweet

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Greta Thunberg no doubt annoying some again on Twitter - more power to her I say.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rew-tate-tweet
    Why are you giving people like Greta Thunberg a platform , she reads from scrips so clearly it’s not her own views that said I’m glad whoever was responsible for the tweet had the desired effect.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Why are you giving people like Greta Thunberg a platform , she reads from scrips so clearly it’s not her own views that said I’m glad whoever was responsible for the tweet had the desired effect.
    See, told you - here’s the first one.

See, told you - here’s the first one.
    I am sure the irony of parroting the view that she can only operate with a script that pervades libertarian and right wing social media channels would have whistled over his head.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I am sure the irony of parroting the view that she can only operate with a script that pervades libertarian and right wing social media channels would have whistled over his head.
    Oh you bitch …. I thought you would pop up , the three degrees -old man who follows the masses trolls stranger on message-board.

Oh you bitch …. I thought you would pop up , the three degrees -old man who follows the masses trolls stranger on message-board.
    You are an odd one , have another go you social comedian and are dangerous.

No point abusing people on line is there , you’re ruining the board.

You do it all the time , take another break, you are ruining it , you and the three degrees ,trolls in tandem

He's not very pleasant at all.
    His views and alleged actions on women are disgusting.

It is frightening how many impressionable young lads are being influenced by people like him.

You do it all the time , take another break, you are ruining it , you and the three degrees ,trolls in tandem
    The responses in this thread were uniformly against Mr Tate, I posted another one which you didn't like because of the other person I mentioned - seems to me there's only one troll in this thread.

The responses in this thread were uniformly against Mr Tate, I posted another one which you didn't like because of the other person I mentioned - seems to me there's only one troll in this thread.
    I was responding to a user who clearly posted as a SiIPe towards me. I will not just ignore it and will respond according, clearly you are of the same opinion which says more about you , and you can be a bit of a sniper from time to time that’s pretty obvious as well.

Anything more to add ?

It's almost like pointing out to a critical free thinker that he was talking from exactly the same script as other critical free thinkers when disparaging Greta Thunberg struck some kind of nerve ending.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It's almost like pointing out to a critical free thinker that he was talking from exactly the same script as other critical free thinkers when disparaging Greta Thunberg struck some kind of nerve ending.
    Huh, it’s almost as if you take pleasure SniPing at particular posters …. You have a bit of a reputation for that.

Anything constructive to add ?

I was responding to a user who clearly posted as a SiIPe towards me. I will not just ignore it and will respond according, clearly you are of the same opinion which says more about you , and you can be a bit of a sniper from time to time that’s pretty obvious as well.

Anything more to add ?
    Well, first, you’re the troll in this thread and you’ve just proved it for the second time. Second, if disagreeing with you on here is what defines someone as a sniper, then yes I’m a sniper because I barely ever agree with anything you say, but, somehow, I don’t think your definition of sniper is correct.

Well, first, you’re the troll in this thread and you’ve just proved it for the second time. Second, if disagreeing with you on here is what defines someone as a sniper, then yes I’m a sniper because I barely ever agree with anything you say, but, somehow, I don’t think your definition of sniper is correct.
    I don’t agree with anything you say either but usually I don’t comment as threads end up like this , which suggests it’s the big hitters that cause the friction as it’s their way or no way.

I will always comment if it becomes personal though ( and a few posts have ) but I suppose I have to realise the kind of posters I’m dealing with as I’m sure apart from supporting the same football team we are miles apart in every aspect.