Birmingham 0 - 1 Hull
    Norwich 1 - 1 Reading
    Stoke 0 - 1 Burnley
    Swansea 4 - 0 Watford

EPL

West Ham 0 - 2 Brentford

Latest:

Liverpool 2 - 1 Leicester (83 mins)
    Hull going to a decent Birmingham side and getting 3 vital points is the sort of thing we seem incapable of .

Re: Friday night football

Leicester score all three goals at Anfield and find themselves behind!

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Leicester score all three goals at Anfield and find themselves behind!
    Liverpool very ordinary and Leicester can count themselves a bit unlucky.

Referee a homer, surprise surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Hull going to a decent Birmingham side and getting 3 vital points is the sort of thing we seem incapable of .
    The odd 1-0 win would make all the difference.
    We could be in bottom 3 after NYDay

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    The odd 1-0 win would make all the difference.
    We could be in bottom 3 after NYDay
    We need to be Hull a few times over the next few games

I can't see where it's coming from

We need to be Hull a few times over the next few games

I can't see where it's coming from
    After Blackburn there are some must win games. Bet we wont.
    My only hope is that there are a couple of very poor teams down with us. It might be with our fairly strong sized squad we might just be able to pull clear of the likes of Wigan, Rotherham, Blackpool

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    After Blackburn there are some must win games. Bet we wont.
    My only hope is that there are a couple of very poor teams down with us. It might be with our fairly strong sized squad we might just be able to pull clear of the likes of Wigan, Rotherham, Blackpool
    We have chanced our luck for a long time and the disastrous pissing about since warnock exited is coming home to roost

It's great that we held Coventry and we are looking mote solid but we cannot score and look like we don't know each other on the pitch at times

I think we are definitely one of the sides that is likely to go down . I hope to god we can get some points on the board but I really can't see us winning a game of football at the moment . It's like Chinese water torture . I think a new manager is needed and Hudson should continue as coach . We are not going to be buying players but we need experience. I think we are a bust flush .

Swansea scored more goals tonight than city have scored in last five games.Championship is a crazy league this season,QPR are 13th.top of the bottom half of the table yet only a point off the play-offs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
    Swansea scored more goals tonight than city have scored in last five games.Championship is a crazy league this season,QPR are 13th.top of the bottom half of the table yet only a point off the play-offs!!
    I would love to be 13th

We have chanced our luck for a long time and the disastrous pissing about since warnock exited is coming home to roost

It's great that we held Coventry and we are looking mote solid but we cannot score and look like we don't know each other on the pitch at times

I think we are definitely one of the sides that is likely to go down . I hope to god we can get some points on the board but I really can't see us winning a game of football at the moment . It's like Chinese water torture . I think a new manager is needed and Hudson should continue as coach . We are not going to be buying players but we need experience. I think we are a bust flush .
    The issues started with Warnock, not after.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The issues started with Warnock, not after.
    Don't be daft , the managers appointed since are not up to the job

He wasted a large chunk of our parachute money on crap that ended up released or sold for far less than they were bought for which has led directly to the need to cut costs and is partially why we had to put together a squad and coaching staff on the cheap

He wasted a large chunk of our parachute money on crap that ended up released or sold for far less than they were bought for which has led directly to the need to cut costs and is partially why we had to put together a squad and coaching staff on the cheap

Decent draw for County last night - taking four points off Leyton Orient this season is some achievement.

I’ve got to agree. Warnock’s apparent failure was not being in the play off positions.

We were not patient enough , he would have pulled us back up

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I’ve got to agree. Warnock’s apparent failure was not being in the play off positions.
    If we had stuck with him that's where we
    Would have been

We were not patient enough , he would have pulled us back up
    Pulled us back up where? He was leaving at the end of the season anyway and there's no way he would have bettered what Harris managed that season. Our good form in the second half of that season was built around Tomlin, a player Warnock either refused to play or didn't know where to play

"Warnockball on steroids" is how we were described in the first part of the season under him, we were being ripped apart by poor teams and sneaking fluky wins. His method of football just isn't sustainable anymore. He was also useless with money and largely responsible for the need to cut costs. Almost all of his signings were eventually released or went for nothing, it's unbelievable

Pulled us back up where? He was leaving at the end of the season anyway and there's no way he would have bettered what Harris managed that season. Our good form in the second half of that season was built around Tomlin, a player Warnock either refused to play or didn't know where to play

"Warnockball on steroids" is how we were described in the first part of the season under him, we were being ripped apart by poor teams and sneaking fluky wins. His method of football just isn't sustainable anymore. He was also useless with money and largely responsible for the need to cut costs. Almost all of his signings were eventually released or went for nothing, it's unbelievable
    Useless with other people’s money, I reckon he’s feathered his own nest.