+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tan & The Board Out

Re: Tan & The Board Out

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    He should be actively looking to offload the club. He's only losing more money and we are only heading one way, have for a while.
    Do well to give us away in league 1….a few weeks in the bottom 3 might trigger some form of protest but I wouldn’t bet on it these days

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    No need. I'll just wait for your next flounce instead. We're due one any day now I reckon.
    Nothing will match your 'boycott'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I think he probably is.

I just dont think theres serious interest.
    Who on earth is going to buy a club with a crap squad that’s more than £100m in debt with a transfer embargo… We are stuck with Tan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Who on earth is going to buy a club with a crap squad that’s more than £100m in debt with a transfer embargo… We are stuck with Tan.
    Anybody apparently.🤣

I’d love nothing more than Tan leaving but don’t waste my energy on it anymore. As for the majority of our fans being gutless, that was cemented long ago. As soon as Tan pushed his rebrand through we were bent over the barrel and royally fcked.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I’d love nothing more than Tan leaving but don’t waste my energy on it anymore. As for the majority of our fans being gutless, that was cemented long ago. As soon as Tan pushed his rebrand through we were bent over the barrel and royally fcked.
    It's not how it was. That's for sure.
    Like a different breed.

Anybody apparently.��
    You asked who would I want to come in for Tan.

I said anybody. I honestly don't think many could do a worse job.
    You and old Davey U Turn can carry on though.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    It's not how it was. That's for sure.
    Like a different breed.
    Don’t let it get to you mate. Give me a shout when you’re down next, grab a beer.

Don’t let it get to you mate. Give me a shout when you’re down next, grab a beer.
    Will do.

Perhaps most fans ( and some who have supporting the club longer than you ) were not actually that bothered about the rebranding, after-all many of the self installed “fans leaders” approved of it at the time.

Personally I wish it never happened but as I don’t buy football tops ( they for me are for kids ) it didn’t overly bother me. Those who did have slowly returned now that the decision has been reversed.

Unfortunately, most people in general doesn’t care that much as to what is really going on at the club (and you could also include matters outside of sport ) that’s obvious and those who do make the masses wary.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Perhaps most fans ( and some who have supporting the club longer than you ) were not actually that bothered about the rebranding, after-all many of the self installed “fans leaders” approved of it at the time.

Personally I wish it never happened but as I don’t buy football tops ( they for me are for kids ) it didn’t overly bother me. Those who did have slowly returned now that the decision has been reversed.

Unfortunately, most people in general doesn’t care that much as to what is really going on at the club (and you could also include matters outside of sport ) that’s obvious and those who do make the masses wary.
    Can’t argue with that mate.

Can anyone give me 5 business things Tan has done wrong except the rebrand

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    The football side and the business side cant really be separated though. The business is suffering as the team is crap.

Keep Warnock as manager after promotion to the PL

Let Warnock have the final say on Sala

Let Warnock sign players which he allegedly benefited from.

Let Warnock use McKay as an intermediary

Let Warnock sign Madine

Sala. It has caused reputational and continues to cause financial damage.

Saying that he won't put the level of money in if we change back to blue after fans wanted our colours back and he had $hit all over tradition.

Installing Neil Harris to play more entertaining football. He arguably played less football than Warnock at the time. Dalman even joked about it.

Putting an earwig on the badge. It is and looks ridiculous and is needless.

Making Morison full time manager. No experience and no other club in the Championship would see him as an option. There is a reason for this.

Making Hudson full time manager. As above.

Making Dalman and Choo members of the board and sadly retaining them.

Saying any signing that he pays a decent sum for but doesn't work out is pulling the wool over his eyes.

Wasting the advantage that was parachute payments twice and failing to establish the club in the Premier League. Despite two Premier League appearances and parachute payments still having to pump millions into the club.

Not attending. What example does it set for fans, sponsors and the like if the owner can't be bothered to turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Keep Warnock as manager after promotion to the PL

Let Warnock have the final say on Sala

Let Warnock sign players which he allegedly benefited from.

Let Warnock use McKay as an intermediary

Let Warnock sign Madine
    Just IMAGINE the fans reaction if the news was ‘Tan stops manager targets’

Just IMAGINE the fans reaction if the news was ‘Tan stops manager targets’
    Do you think the board approves every player a manger wants then ?

yes...lets get back the the Sam Hamann days

The football side and the business side cant really be separated though. The business is suffering as the team is crap.
    The team is crap = point fingers at the owner. I didn't hear many Tan out cases in 2018?

I'm not saying he's faultless but the issue is on the pitch, and to date he's backed pretty much everyone well initially.

It's just we've made a few poor squad choices and that lies on the managers. We just haven't had much luck

for starters

Doesnt have walks on the beach ending with a 69 ice cream

Does put his own money into the club to keep it going

Appointed Solskjaer, Slade, Trollope, Harris, Mick, Morison and Hudson. That's 7. In fact, I think Slade is the 3rd best manager Tan has appointed.

He's let Warnock walk all over him. He's appointed some Azeri kid to run recruitment. Dalman and Choo are inept. We are skint, after being in the PL. How? We also don't have a shirt sponsor.

Mainly not having a decent CEO or anyone with knowledge on how to run a football club hence he’s lost millions through bad decisions over the years

The team is crap = point fingers at the owner. I didn't hear many Tan out cases in 2018?

I'm not saying he's faultless but the issue is on the pitch, and to date he's backed pretty much everyone well initially.

It's just we've made a few poor squad choices and that lies on the managers. We just haven't had much luck
    For the amount of money he’s put in we should now be established in the Prem, Or the very least doing a Norwich / Fulham / WBA and yo-yoing between the divisions.

Instead he won’t pay for a top manager and has people in important business positions who haven’t got the first clue how football works.

Warnock had his pants down as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Nothing will match your 'boycott'.
    Your continual griping certainly won't. You're just a boring bag of wind who posts the same inane rubbish over and over and over again (until you have a hissy fit and flounce off before reappearing a few months later with your tail between your legs). But hey, if continually repeating the same old tripe makes you feel better about yourself, crack on.

The issue is not just on the pitch. We've got our balls squeezed by a know it all dictator who refuses to take advice. The issues are not just confined to the pitch when we've been handed a transfer embargo and have a manager in place who is out of his depth.