+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CBD oil

CBD oil

Does anyone else use this? I’ve started using it recently to deal with aches and pains (many injuries over the years) and also to try and calm myself down a bit (stressful job at times and general life issues).

I think it’s making a difference and was interested to see if anyone else dabbled at all.

Re: CBD oil

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Does anyone else use this? I’ve started using it recently to deal with aches and pains (many injuries over the years) and also to try and calm myself down a bit (stressful job at times and general life issues).

I think it’s making a difference and was interested to see if anyone else dabbled at all.
    Wouldn't it be a bit smoky in a rizla?

To answer your question no but unconventional cannabis used to chill me to the max like nothing else

Are you able to get cannabis products from your gp ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    To answer your question no but unconventional cannabis used to chill me to the max like nothing else

Are you able to get cannabis products from your gp ?
    Isn't CBD what the GP gives you?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Wouldn't it be a bit smoky in a rizla?
    I knew I was doing something wrong !

Sludge, it’s not that bad that I’d need the doctor, I just like trying different things and this is my new thing.

I think it’s definitely working, feel so much more relaxed. That could also be because I’m not back in work til the 9th Jan mind

How long does it take to work?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    How long does it take to work?
    30 mins to an hour I’d say. At the moment I am just dabbling with the dose etc but a guy in work said it helped his chronic pain no end.

30 mins to an hour I’d say. At the moment I am just dabbling with the dose etc but a guy in work said it helped his chronic pain no end.
    I know people who use cbd oil for such conditions but I don't know if its from the gp