+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leeds given 1650 more tickets for Sunday

Leeds given 1650 more tickets for Sunday

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/tic...tra-allocation

Our original ticket allocation of 4,947 sold out and we have now received an extra allocation of 1,650 tickets which are now available online to both Season Ticket Holders and Members.

At least we'll be getting a bit of a payday out of this one, anyone know how much we get for being on TV?

It's a shame we don't get a cut of the money from their busses. £47 for an adult and £39 for a kid

Re: Leeds given 1650 more tickets for Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    https://www.leedsunited.com/news/tic...tra-allocation

Our original ticket allocation of 4,947 sold out and we have now received an extra allocation of 1,650 tickets which are now available online to both Season Ticket Holders and Members.

At least we'll be getting a bit of a payday out of this one, anyone know how much we get for being on TV?

It's a shame we don't get a cut of the money from their busses. £47 for an adult and £39 for a kid

They are ripping off their own supporters with prices like that for coach travel.

To think some posters thought they wouldnt sell out either

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    They are ripping off their own supporters with prices like that for coach travel.

Yeah it's shockingly priced. I had to double check that didn't include the ticket as well.

Yeah it's shockingly priced. I had to double check that didn't include the ticket as well.
    How many home tickets sold to date ?

I’d hope for 20,000 plus in total ( inc Leeds)

Fair play to them

Not sure, but going off the seat map even 105/106 in the Canton have hundreds of tickets available and they’re normally the first to go.

I think we will be lucky to get that

People have had enough of all the bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think we will be lucky to get that

People have had enough of all the bullshit
    Well we have ours although they were included as part of our season tickets.We have had much much worse

Well we have ours although they were included as part of our season tickets.We have had much much worse
    I haven’t bought tickets yet probably will as the week goes on but
    It’s shit enough watching the league games without watching us get torn a new one by Leeds while their fans make it practically a home game

Normally third round fever is totally by-passed down our way due to lack of interest and the sure fact we will get humiliated by a lower league club. This year it is an attractive fixture but I expect will also be a turn off for fans who don’t like to see their team given a stuffing by a team they despise.

So I did a quick count and on the website there is ~9.5k tickets left on sale for home supporters. With the Ninian extension closed the capacity is ~28k and I'm guessing there are ~8k seats in the away end including segregation. Leaving ~20k on sale for Cardiff fans.

So it looks like we've sold somewhere around the 10k mark. Maybe as many as 11k.

So I did a quick count and on the website there is ~9.5k tickets left on sale for home supporters. With the Ninian extension closed the capacity is ~28k and I'm guessing there are ~8k seats in the away end including segregation. Leaving ~20k on sale for Cardiff fans.

So it looks like we've sold somewhere around the 10k mark. Maybe as many as 11k.
    Ah ok still a week to go so maybe 20,000 plus crowd will be in attendance

They’ll be a happy lot when they leave. They’ll get at least 6 to City’s zero.