+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hull offering free away travel for the season

Hull offering free away travel for the season

https://twitter.com/HullCity/status/...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Wouldn’t it be nice if more owners gave a shit about fans.

Re: Hull offering free away travel for the season

Free membership be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    https://twitter.com/HullCity/status/...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Wouldn’t it be nice if more owners gave a shit about fans.
    To be fair , the clubs pricing structure for season tickets is extremely reasonable, and they have offered subsidised travel in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    To be fair , the clubs pricing structure for season tickets is extremely reasonable, and they have offered subsidised travel in the past.
    So what do Away Members get then? and don't say discount in the club shop

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    So what do Away Members get then? and don't say discount in the club shop
    The opportunity to buy away tickets.

I'm not sure if there is a discount on home tickets anymore.
    Bought some yesterday, yes I do attend games, but didn't notice if a discount was applied.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    The opportunity to buy away tickets.

I'm not sure if there is a discount on home tickets anymore.
    Bought some yesterday, yes I do attend games, but didn't notice if a discount was applied.
    Don't need it to buy home tickets anyone can rock up so why charge £25 for away tickets oh and the aggro days are well gone.

Don't need it to buy home tickets anyone can rock up so why charge £25 for away tickets oh and the aggro days are well gone.
    Charging for Away Membership is a complete and utter rip off and has been for years.

£30 (x 4 to include my boys) a year just so that I can get in the queue to buy tickets to Away games? Great value……

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Our prices are one of the better ones in the Championship and our willingness to do reciprocal prices for away tickets is nice.

It’s just a shame owners like those at Wrexham, Brentford, Leicester and Hull are so rare.

How much would shipping fans to away games cost a club? £10k a match?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Charging for Away Membership is a complete and utter rip off and has been for years.

£30 (x 4 to include my boys) a year just so that I can get in the queue to buy tickets to Away games? Great value……

Pathetic.
    you get priority on cup final tickets

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    you get priority on cup final tickets
    I take it all back!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post

Pathetic.
    Yeah I’m with you Bobby I think it’s totally unjust.

Our season ticket prices are really good and i'm grateful for that. I don't go away anymore though since having kids, it would be nice to be able to go to the odd away game and I'm tempted all the time but can't justify membership for what would be at most a handful of games

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Our season ticket prices are really good and i'm grateful for that. I don't go away anymore though since having kids, it would be nice to be able to go to the odd away game and I'm tempted all the time but can't justify membership for what would be at most a handful of games
    Do you have a season ticket? That counts as a membership when buying an away ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Do you have a season ticket? That counts as a membership when buying an away ticket.
    Well I never knew that. I've had season tickets for years until this year (I don't make all the games but up until this year it's made more sense to buy them than not). That would prob. tip me over to renew again next season

Stoke been doing this for years

No, anybody can buy home tickets. I just know that the membership gave a discount on home tickets last season certainly. Not sure about this season though.

It is money for nothing though. They brought it in when the trouble got a bit much with the photo cards and it went from there. No photos now, just a money maker for the club.

I realise people can pay on the gate at some games but it is usually very late. Don't know why they just don't go season ticket holders, members then general sale to those on City's database.

This is fantastic. Will they pay our entrance fee too?