+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hudson Interview.

Hudson Interview.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-live-25900032

The football up to the final third has been outstanding!!!!

Bonkers!

Re: Hudson Interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-live-25900032

The football up to the final third has been outstanding!!!!

Bonkers!
    Completely bonkers.
    An attempt to deflect from his lack of tactical nous and managerial ability I suspect.

He doesn’t know what he’s doing. He took what Morison was doing and asked them to press more and now just lost.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    He doesn’t know what he’s doing. He took what Morison was doing and asked them to press more and now just lost.
    Morison didn’t know what he was doing either. We were as clueless in the final third under him. It’s not a good base to build from!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Morison didn’t know what he was doing either. We were as clueless in the final third under him. It’s not a good base to build from!
    I had a lot more confidence in us staying up under Morison than I do under Hudson

I had a lot more confidence in us staying up under Morison than I do under Hudson
    100% I could see clear improvement under Morison and really thought we’d click. Under Hudson we look absolutely clueless.

The fact that Hudson has "spoken to them behind the scenes" about Warnock speaks volumes.

Doesn't even have any confidence himself that he's the right man for the job

Why? We had 11 points from 10 games with Morison and we have 17 points from 16 games with Hudson. The results haven't changed.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Why? We had 11 points from 10 games with Morison and we have 17 points from 16 games with Hudson. The results haven't changed.
    No but could see the bigger picture, thought we looked like we could click and push up the table. I think Morison changed it around to much but I think eventually he would have found his starting 11 and we would have improved, just my opinion.

Under Hudson I see no direction what so ever, it’s alarming.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    The fact that Hudson has "spoken to them behind the scenes" about Warnock speaks volumes.

Maybe it says more about the way certain people at the club do business as opposed to how confident somebody is of doing the job.

I'd certainly question somebody who categorically said a certain man would not be our full time manager and then gave him the job full time a short while later.

Points per game and goals per game under the 2 managers this season are almost identical, but I don't think we looked so clueless under Morison as we do under Hudson. Lacking in cutting edge certainly, but not clueless.

I didnt think Morison should have been sacked as this squad was his and he should have taken responsibility. But we were crap under him. The hope was wed improve.

The fact is he put together a poor unbalanced squad.

He would in my opinion be as bad as Hudson.

If Hudson keeps this squad up it will be a huge achievement. I think the transfer embargo has sealed our fate though.

I dont blame Hudson but dont come out with shit like we are outstanding up to the final 3rd. We are not we are really poor. Slow tedious passing which allows the opposition to regroup and get behind the ball and from there we are clueless. We are a soft touch as well and so easy to play against.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I didnt think Morison should have been sacked as this squad was his and he should have taken responsibility. But we were crap under him. The hope was wed improve.

The fact is he put together a poor unbalanced squad.

He would in my opinion be as bad as Hudson.

If Hudson keeps this squad up it will be a huge ac
    The puppet got a bit too big for his boots.
    That seems clear.

The problem we have here is the puppet master knows very little about football, puppets or the oncoming train wreck they are heading for.
    Sadly for most of us we can just start a new game on Football Manager. Cardiff City cannot.

No but could see the bigger picture, thought we looked like we could click and push up the table. I think Morison changed it around to much but I think eventually he would have found his starting 11 and we would have improved, just my opinion.

Under Hudson I see no direction what so ever, it’s alarming.
    I think you're deluding yourself. Hudson did most of the coaching when Morison was manager anyway. The biggest difference between the two as managers is that Hudson doesn't throw players under the bus in public.

I think you're deluding yourself. Hudson did most of the coaching when Morison was manager anyway. The biggest difference between the two as managers is that Hudson doesn't throw players under the bus in public.
    Well things have got worse performance wise that much is clear.

No and he made one cry remember lol

No and he made one cry remember lol
    You think bullying a young lad in the workplace is funny do you?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Allegedly

I think the suggestion it happened is.

Here we go again.

No proof. He said, she said.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Here we go again.

No proof. He said, she said.
    Another one who likes to excuse bullying. Tough man you.

I think the suggestion it happened is.
    Why? You think a man cant show his feelings? Its little wonder football is miles behind other sports when it comes to addressing certain taboo issues.

Another one who likes to excuse bullying. Tough man you.
    If you provide a shred of proof it would be something.

Nobody is excusing bullying.

I am questioning if there was any without a single shred of evidence. Very different things.

I know you rate your level of posts on here but just because you've said there was some doesn't mean there was.

Morison was working with a new group of players and had Robinson for only 2.5 games. With such a large overhaul of the squad you'd expect things to have a rocky start but improve after a short while as the team get used to playing with each other and the new manager.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    If you provide a shred of proof it would be something.

Nobody is excusing bullying.

I am questioning if there was any without a single shred of evidence. Very different things.

I know you rate your level of posts on here but just because you've said there was some doesn't mean there was.
    A shred of proof. Yes, I was in the changing room with a camera. *rolls eyes*. Ive had it on good enough authority and without dropping players or their families in it, which I wont be, I cant say any more than that.

You just want to disagree with me, thats fine, ive clearly rattled you, but to go to bat with me on a bullying issue, poor form, even for you.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post

While you may be right, if I thought I was doing a good job then I wouldn't be asking my boss if they were going to replace me