+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hudson Interview.

Re: Hudson Interview.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    A shred of proof. Yes, I was in the changing room with a camera. *rolls eyes*. Ive had it on good enough authority and without dropping players or their families in it, which I wont be, I cant say any more than that.

You just want to disagree with me, thats fine, ive clearly rattled you, but to go to bat with me on a bullying issue, poor form, even for you.
    Why do you always take it to ridiculous levels?

Let's say this happened. Morison isn't there any more.
    What reason would the kids not have to report it now?

A shred of proof. Yes, I was in the changing room with a camera. *rolls eyes*. Ive had it on good enough authority and without dropping players or their families in it, which I wont be, I cant say any more than that.

You just want to disagree with me, thats fine, ive clearly rattled you, but to go to bat with me on a bullying issue, poor form, even for you.
    What is with you and giving self praise for rattling people? How does not giving any evidence for bullying accusations rattle anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Why do you always take it to ridiculous levels?

Let's say this happened. Morison isn't there any more.
    What reason would the kids not have to report it now?
    1. You are assuming it wasnt already reported or the club were not aware.

2. Perhaps the young player just wants to get on with his career and not dwell on the arsehole who was making their (yes, their, there was more than 1 young pro who he was treating poorly) life a misery.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    While you may be right, if I thought I was doing a good job then I wouldn't be asking my boss if they were going to replace me
    Oh dear, youve had a mare here fella, did you not sign into your other account?

Are you cracking up?

1. You are assuming it wasnt already reported or the club were not aware.

2. Perhaps the young player just wants to get on with his career and not dwell on the arsehole who was making their (yes, their, there was more than 1 young player) life a misery.
    I'd advise you to do the same.

Then again you might have to make up some other stuff to appear ITK oh King Rattler.

I'd advise you to do the same.

Then again you might have to make up some other stuff to appear ITK oh King Rattler.
    Oh the irony. Thats a good one. Top of the Pops, straight in at number 1 this week. Advising someone not to dwell on something and move on. You, of all people. Jesus wept.

I'm amazed by the number of Morison apologists who post on here. They seem to have completely forgotten how poorly we played for most of his time in charge.

In support of J R Hartley, I was reliably informed that the family of one of our young players "hated" Morison.

Are you cracking up?
    No, are you.

Oh the irony. Thats a good one. Top of the Pops, straight in at number 1 this week.
    Difference being I don't make things up.

The bad decisions by the club are there for all to see.

Speaking of top of the pops. Nobody is taking the self awarded rattling of other posters title from you any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    No but could see the bigger picture, thought we looked like we could click and push up the table. I think Morison changed it around to much but I think eventually he would have found his starting 11 and we would have improved, just my opinion.

Under Hudson I see no direction what so ever, it’s alarming.
    It doesn't matter what 11 he found, the players aren't good enough

What do you mean?
    I just quoted the wrong person

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    It doesn't matter what 11 he found, the players aren't good enough
    Is this surprising though?

Most of these players were picked up on a free or for very little because not many other clubs wanted them.
    You assemble a full squad of players that most other clubs at this level don't want and try to mould them together as a team to overachieve headed up by a manager with no experience (managers that no other team in this league would entertain either) and this is what you get.

Shop in the bargain basement of football and you'll eventually reap what you sow.

Some gifted managers can make a team of misfits into a competent team.
    Inexperienced managers not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Morison was working with a new group of players and had Robinson for only 2.5 games. With such a large overhaul of the squad you'd expect things to have a rocky start but improve after a short while as the team get used to playing with each other and the new manager.
    Why would you expect things to have improved? Morison has no track record of building a team greater than the sum of its parts. The only decent run of form we had under him was with Doyle, Drameh, and Hugill in the team.

Difference being I don't make things up.

The bad decisions by the club are there for all to see.

Speaking of top of the pops. Nobody is taking the self awarded rattling of other posters title from you any time soon.
    I havent made anything up, wether fools like you or 2bdoo believe me is of little importance to me. Mock workplace bullying all you like I just hope no young member of your family has to suffer from it.

Now, if you dont mind I have some work to do this afternoon so you can have the last word. Good day.

Most of these players were picked up on a free or for very little because not many other clubs wanted them.
    You assemble a full squad of players that most other clubs at this level don't want and try to mould them together as a team to overachieve headed up by a manager with no experience (managers that no other team in this league would entertain either) and this is what you get.
    No it isn't surprising and I was baffled this summer when people were lauding the transfer window, it was a poor window. It says it all that we're lauding Callum O'Dowda, who's never been more than an average player at this level, as some kind of worldbeater and pinning our hopes on Ebou Adams (who at 26 has never played at this level) being our saviour when he's back from injury

The board certainly shouldn't have given the window to Morison that's on them, however the way he chose to spend the money he was given is on him, he was more than happy to take the credit so he should take the blame

I havent made anything up, wether fools like you or 2bdoo believe me is of little importance to me. Mock workplace bullying all you like I just hope no young member of your family has to suffer from it.

Now, if you dont mid I have some work to do this afternoon so you can have the last word. Good day.
    Why would anybody believe you when nobody has suggested this went on but you? At least some evidence would be something. You've given none.

I hate bullying. Not much worse in the world than a larger number or stronger human using that to dominate somebody who doesnt deserve it. Despicable behaviour.

You are confusing my reaction here though. I am reacting to a person who is alleging bullying with no proof. I am not reacting to bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    No it isn't surprising and I was baffled this summer when people were lauding the transfer window, it was a poor window. It says it all that we're lauding Callum O'Dowda, who's never been more than an average player at this level, as some kind of worldbeater and pinning our hopes on Ebou Adams (who at 26 has never played at this level) being our saviour when he's back from injury

The board certainly shouldn't have given the window to Morison that's on them, however the way he chose to spend the money he was given is on him, he was more than happy to take the credit so he should take the blame
    They have a transfer committee though.

They told us.

If they have no knowledge of players and transferring them into the club then why would they put themselves on the committee. That is idiotic.

They also picked Morison.

People choose to blame the manager. I blame the people who thought the manager was capable of building a squad and sat down with that man to make signings to build the squad.

If you picked your friend who is a postman to build an extension on your house over a reputable builder and the thing fell down a week after completion would that be the postman's fault?

ive always loved the script type, did you see the player brake the other players legs and call his mrs a whore answer no i never saw it blah blah

diluded, and its a shame as a loved pre player from back in the day he aint half making a fool of himself now, but doing his job getting paid handsomely to talk crap...

maybe 1 day, not sure if in my lifetime but maybe 1 day we will have a manager

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    ive always loved the script type, did you see the player brake the other players legs and call his mrs a whore answer no i never saw it blah blah

diluded, and its a shame as a loved pre player from back in the day he aint half making a fool of himself now, but doing his job getting paid handsomely to talk crap...

maybe 1 day, not sure if in my lifetime but maybe 1 day we will have a manager
    I think we would be surprised how much a decent manager being installed here and letting him manage without any interference would do.

Like you I'm not sure it is possible under the current regime.

They love a weak man who answers to every whim.

Shop in the bargain basement of football and you'll eventually reap what you sow.

Some gifted managers can make a team of misfits into a competent team.
    Inexperienced managers not so much.
    Have you got evidence to back up not many clubs wanted the players he brought in.

Reading and Preston for starters lost players to us because they couldnt compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Have you got evidence to back up not many clubs wanted the players he brought in.

Reading and Preston for starters lost players to us because they couldnt compete.
    Well the players who ended up on a free, at most places, would be pushed out to obtain a fee if possible. They weren't wanted at that stage.

I am not talking wages here. I am talking actual fees paid.

Yes, supplement a decent squad with freebies. You don't build a full squad. We're getting roughly what we deserve with how we have chosen to do footballing business.

We have players that would not interest many other clubs are this level and are having the squad managed by men who nobody else in this league would employ in that position. That's the reality.

Disagree? Tell me the players that most other clubs here would take off us on their wages?

Let's not beat about the bush here.

Any club in this league who decides to reduce the squad and replace large gaps with under 23s whether good enough or not then backs this up with a squad rebuild of largely free agents and is managed by a rookie manager is heading for trouble.

I'm not sure why we feel we should be the exception to the rule.

Disagree? Tell me the players that most other clubs here would take off us on their wages?
    I have no idea what wages our players are on.

I dont disagree that our squad is really poor and I blame Morison.

You seem to be making out we were on an extremely tight budget and its no suprise we are heading for relegation.

I dont believe our budget was so tight that it was inevitable we would go down.

Not good enough a budget for promotion/play offs Id agree but when you had Ince saying they couldnt compete with us for Rinamota then to see them doing much better than us I look to who put this squad together.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I have no idea what wages our players are on.

I dont disagree that our squad is really poor and I blame Morison.

You seem to be making out we were on an extremely tight budget and its no suprise we are heading for relegation.

I dont believe our budget was so tight that it was inevitable we would go down.

Not good enough a budget for promotion/play offs Id agree but when you had Ince saying they couldnt compete with us for Rinamota then to see them doing much better than us I look to who put this squad together.
    The way I see it is we have people here who make decisions at the club.

I think we can all agree that most of the managers they have installed have not been good enough.

We can lay blame with the constant, that being the board.
    Or we can blame the manager, and the next one, the one after him and the next one after that.

Would most people here choose a man with no experience prior to a few games here to rebuild a squad? I very much doubt it.
    Why then did our board believe this was the right thing to do?

I just feel they should be culpable. Not the people they employ that fail again and again. The sad part is they still trust their decision making skills.