+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Christmas Emojis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Christmas Emojis

C’mon Mike, get ‘em down, it’s The Epiphany today. Wouldn’t want bad luck bestowed on our club, everything’s going so well at the moment, don’t want to tempt fate darn it, I mean

Re: Christmas Emojis

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    C’mon Mike, get ‘em down, it’s The Epiphany today. Wouldn’t want bad luck bestowed on our club, everything’s going so well at the moment, don’t want to tempt fate darn it, I mean
    We should Have Easter Emojis as well. Jesus in a city shirt giving the 'Thumbs Up' Pontius Pilate doing The Ayatholla...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    We should Have Easter Emojis as well. Jesus in a city shirt giving the 'Thumbs Up' Pontius Pilate doing The Ayatholla...
    What about an emoji celebrating the circumcision of Christ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    What about an emoji celebrating the circumcision of Christ?
    Funnily enough, I was in the Musée des Beaux Artes in Lyon yesterday and saw the most enormous painting of a priest wielding a sharp blade and about to circumcise the baby Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Funnily enough, I was in the Musée des Beaux Artes in Lyon yesterday and saw the most enormous painting of a priest wielding a sharp blade and about to circumcise the baby Jesus.
    1st of January, the Circumcision......now there’s a way to see in the new year.

Instead of communion wafer, bag of pork scratchings.

It's no skin off my nose.....

How come the woke’s on here haven’t told you off, as it should be “Winter Season” emoji’s

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    How come the woke’s on here haven’t told you off, as it should be “Winter Season” emoji’s
    I say 'Winter season' because i don't want to offend people who aren't Catholic-Christian or Atheists.