+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Come on all you Cardiff City detractors who love the team to do poorly.

Come on all you Cardiff City detractors who love the team to do poorly.

Where are you?

Re: Come on all you Cardiff City detractors who love the team to do poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    Where are you?
    Stop shit stirring.

Where are you?
    Our second team did fantastically well against Leeds for 45 minutes. We are still in a relegation battle. Let’s hope this can be a catalyst.

Supported the club all my life whoever owns, plays or manages the side , its in my blood .

Where are you?
    We did a lot better than I thought in this game.

The owner and board can still run the club a lot better than they do. Nothing has changed in that respect.

I am not a fan of the owner and board. I'll always be a fan of the club. There is a big difference although the former dictates how the club does naturally.

Where are you?
    Do you want to borrow some maggots?
    If you're running out of bait like.

Well seen as you’re asking for negativity, and it’s the point of your thread, then it could be argued this has won Hudson more time than we can afford to give him.
    You could also point out that one of the teams closest to us at the bottom beat a premier league team 4-0 yesterday, which still doesn’t make them any good.

Not me though, thought that was a great performance and rumours are true that the sala saga is to be settled, hopefully as a club we could soon turn a corner

Where are you?
    In your imagination?

Those lads today simply ran themselves into the ground.

A lot of those lads had to learn to play together for the first time .

They lacked first team game time and fitness.

They lacked any real leaders on the field.

Weeds go an out of jail result , they were poor .

They did play with freedom , sprit and pace .

Fabulous performance.

I don't believe any of our fans actually want us to do poorly. It's just that some people get apoplectic with rage if the team is underperforming and posting negative and nasty comments are their way of venting their spleen.

I'm sure if the team was on the up and playing top quality football these fans would be as happy as the rest of us. Not everyone can cope with failure in a calm and dignified matter.

If your idea of watching your team have 23% possession in a game at home is good viewing then fair enough. I don't enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Well seen as you’re asking for negativity, and it’s the point of your thread, then it could be argued this has won Hudson more time than we can afford to give him.
    You could also point out that one of the teams closest to us at the bottom beat a premier league team 4-0 yesterday, which still doesn’t make them any good.

Not me though, thought that was a great performance and rumours are true that the sala saga is to be settled, hopefully as a club we could soon turn a corner
    Re, Your 4-0 comment, James Alexander Gordon would have never had a threat from you

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    If your idea of watching your team have 23% possession in a game at home is good viewing then fair enough. I don't enjoy it.
    This is pretty much it.

It was Leeds reserves v Cardiff reserves, not man city.

Can respect the shift some put in mind. The efficiency from the chances created is what blew my mind. More of the same and we may have a chance at staying up.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Re, Your 4-0 comment, James Alexander Gordon would have never had a threat from you
    haha, i'd registered the result in my brain before their consolation goal

The most positive performance from us in a long time

Even more so given we had so many players out

What wasn't there to like ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The most positive performance from us in a long time

Even more so given we had so many players out

What wasn't there to like ?
    The most heart we have shown for a while. A lot of the time this season we look very weak mentally.

I didn't like how fairly easy the Leeds goals were. Particularly the first, switching off for a short corner and no one near their main striker who had just come on. Just a continuation of the poor set pieces this season.

If you don't think that game was good viewing then really there is no hope for you and you must be one of the people that the OP was referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    If you don't think that game was good viewing then really there is no hope for you and you must be one of the people that the OP was referring to.
    Good God, I agree with you the weekend was a throwback to the great days of the Cup and our game contributed to the fabled ‘magic of the Cup’. I went a bit far insulting a fellow poster last night but I was bloody annoyed that someone could rubbish the City after yesterday’s game. Hand on heart did anyone expect nothing but a thumping yesterday? After the dross that’s been served up I surprised myself by being actually proud of the lads yesterday despite the late equaliser heartache.

Possession is a rubbish stat. It just counts the number of passes completed. CBs and full backs passing it amongst themselves 10 times before playing it to the winger has the same effect as the goalie playing it long to the winger. Is it 10x more exciting watching it being passed around the back?

We beat Derby 4-0 under Mick with 27% possession.
    Celtic beat Barcelona 2-1 with 16% possession.

I can safely guess which sets of fans enjoyed those 2 games more.

Thumbs up insult to the fans

i simply could not believe the makeshift side hudson put out. cardiff's biggest game in years anf we rest players who dont need resting. it was ab affront to the fans memory of 20 years ago in an unforgettable game if you were there.
    shame on hudson who got lucky on the day. a 3 or 4 nil loss would have seen him off. a poor result against wigan and that will be hudson gone. no wins in 8 games-disgrace.

It was Leeds reserves v Cardiff reserves, not man city.

Can respect the shift some put in mind. The efficiency from the chances created is what blew my mind. More of the same and we may have a chance at staying up.[/QUOTE]

Where are you?
    Would care to name who you think the so-called Cardiff City detractors who love the team to do poorly are?