+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trust Statement

Trust Statement

Re: Trust Statement

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    There is nothing in there about paying the Sala fee, so wondering whether the earlier news circulated is false?

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari_andretti View Post
    There is nothing in there about paying the Sala fee, so wondering whether the earlier news circulated is false?
    Yes thats been confirmed it was never said.

I presume something as important as are we paying up and getting the embargo lifted was asked.?

Yes thats been confirmed it was never said.

I presume something as important as are we paying up and getting the embargo lifted was asked.?
    You’d really hope so, maybe it was and there wasn’t an answer worth noting.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari_andretti View Post
    I'd say the line about the club not being able to currently meet the criteria that would lead to the embargos being lifted makes it very unlikely that the earlier rumour is true.

One caveat to that though, I'm not sure that if all or part of the Sala fee was going to be paid on Wednesday, is it likely that the first place we would get to hear about it would be at a meeting with fans. Surely it would not be in the public domain until after the event?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'd say the line about the club not being able to currently meet the criteria that would lead to the embargos being lifted makes it very unlikely that the earlier rumour is true.

One caveat to that though, I'm not sure that if all or part of the Sala fee was going to be paid on Wednesday, is it likely that the first place we would get to hear about it would be at a meeting with fans. Surely it would not be in the public domain until after the event?
    Very good point. We may hear more later in the week (after Wednesday)

"It was also said that players were being loaned out despite there not being the ability at present to bring replacements in as a manager`s decision on the basis that he didn’t believe they would have a part to play in the first team squad this season." would suggest there's no intention to move Hudson on

Would the EFL embargo being lifted have any real impact as long as there's a FIFA embargo?

What a fecking pathetic shambles

Not being able to meet the criteria to get the embargo lifted ?

Well that means we ain't got the money or we ain't prepared to pay the money

Either way a complete farce of a club stringing it's fans along

What a complete joke

The answer to any rumours is they are all bullshit until signed in blood

I know there’s a couple of members on here who are invited as fan representatives, are you allowed to challenge Dalman? Did anyone question anything?
    That supporters trust article is a damp squib, seems full of yes men

I wish the ITKnowers had mentioned the we are paying Nantes Wednesday so that rumour could have been cleared up rather than the Neil feckin Warnock one

What a feckin joke.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What a fecking pathetic shambles

Not being able to meet the criteria to get the embargo lifted ?

Well that means we ain't got the money or we ain't prepared to pay the money

Either way a complete farce of a club stringing it's fans along

What a complete joke

The answer to any rumours is they are all bullshit until signed in blood
    Hardly a fecking pathetic shambles.

"What is clear is that the club cannot presently meet the criteria to lift either."

We may well have agreed to pay Nantes on Wednesday, who knows? The above quote is thus correct - until payment is made or some form of injunction is made, then we clearly don't meet the criteria for the embargo(s) to be lifted.

The rest of your post is yet again supposition.

No Watters fan at all but with an embargo unlikely to be lifted surely he stays.

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post

"What is clear is that the club cannot presently meet the criteria to lift either."

We may well have agreed to pay Nantes on Wednesday, who knows? The above quote is thus correct - until payment is made or some form of injunction is made, then we clearly don't meet the criteria for the embargo(s) to be lifted.

You should work in Cardiff City PR department

They really could do with your help

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post

Maybe we have agreed to pay but the wording here suggests we can’t and…. This bit…

“The club has written to the EFL pointing out some inconsistencies in their embargo ruling and expects to receive a response within the next week to their request to have the embargo lifted.”

Suggests to me that we are hoping a technicality allows us to lift the embargo.

However we are simply reading the words of someone at a meeting who may or may not be able to say all that was said etc etc and we are all just reading between the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    Maybe we have agreed to pay but the wording here suggests we can’t and…. This bit…

“The club has written to the EFL pointing out some inconsistencies in their embargo ruling and expects to receive a response within the next week to their request to have the embargo lifted.”

Suggests to me that we are hoping a technicality allows us to lift the embargo.

However we are simply reading the words of someone at a meeting who may or may not be able to say all that was said etc etc and we are all just reading between the lines.
    We had this with Ridsdale

It's wearing

I’m sure it’ll all be sorted out just after the transfer window closes

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    I’m sure it’ll all be sorted out just after the transfer window closes

Yes, it looks to me that we are no further forward. Embargo in place, no transfers in of any kind. Only hope that we may get around embargo on a technicality. I doubt the EFL will allow that.
    Not sure I have any hope left for season unless players show the desire they did today.
    Somehow I think the performance v Wigan will be a lot different. Unfortunately.

On the surface it's a disappointing statement. Perhaps a more detailed statement will follow. Regards players being allowed to leave despite us not being able to replace them and "the manager" not seeing them as being part of the first team squad, I'm surprised. So Max Watters is worthy of a League 1 team but will not be considered for the Championship even if we suffer several injuries to our other strikers? Either there has been an almighty fallling out (doubtful as Hudson gushed about Barnsley knocking down our door) or we simply have to have a contribution to the wage bill if players aren't going to play. All signs are the latter. Especially in light of the rather flippant and condescending statement about VT having recently stated on more than one occasion his ongoing commitment financially. I'm not necessarily against VT, I actually think he's been a good owner on the whole. But clearly there is a lot of concern and Dalman is as "media savvy" as Ridsdale. It makes you wonder why these meetings are convened as a statement on the website would have sufficed. If barely covers an A4 piece of paper!

There, was miss understanding about where the rumour came from.
    But, as far as I'm aware the source is reliable and factual.We, can't even re - register McGinness until its sorted
    Time will tell

Perhaps it is not supposed to be in the public domain. Alternatively maybe somebody has been leaking false information to find out who within the club is leaking information out to the man on the street. Or maybe, just maybe, it's all nonsense created to fan the flames of debate and generate hits for a website in decline???

“It was revealed that not only was the Emiliano Sala transfer not recognized as complete by the Premier League at the time but was also not recognised by the players union the PFA” doesn’t suggest that we’re about to give any money to Nantes.
    If the directors of the club believe this to be true then paying some of the Sala money means that they accept that the transfer was complete.
    Saying that, the transfer doesn’t need to be complete at the Premier League end for Sala to have been a Cardiff City player.
    What a mess.

Do you know what the implication of this is? I certainly don't. As far as I can understand, various courts have decided that Sala was indeed a CCFC player at the time of his death. So what has been the point of mentioning this? Indeed what has been the point of the meeting full stop?

At least there's a positive in there that Warnock won't be coming.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    There, was miss understanding about where the rumour came from.
    But, as far as I'm aware the source is reliable and factual.We, can't even re - register McGinness until its sorted
    Time will tell
    Why do we need to re register McGuiness when he is already registered as one of our players who is out on loan and he can be recalled under the loan agreement terms, thereby becoming our player again. More scaremongering ?