+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mark Mcguinness

Re: Mark Mcguinness

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    If the ban has been lifted, why is this bloke implying just frees and loans?
    Either it's properly lifted or it's not!
    the FIFA ban is lifted, and part of the EFL ban, but not the EFL ban that is in place due to us being under an embargo for more than 30 days apparently. so it's frees and loans with no fees

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    If the ban has been lifted, why is this bloke implying just frees and loans?
    Either it's properly lifted or it's not!
    City didn't check the small print did they?

They're good at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    the FIFA ban is lifted, and part of the EFL ban, but not the EFL ban that is in place due to us being under an embargo for more than 30 days apparently. so it's frees and loans with no fees
    F*ck me, it's more laughs than a comedy club.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    But after the transfer window that is not an option. Why unsettle him? He's happy there, playing well and a full season with them might benefit us more next season.
    So you're happy with disaster Simpson either playing or being the back up defender. Thank goodness you're not the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    I saw recently that we had 3 apologies for refereeing decisions in that game against Blackpool - I know not wholly relevant but thought I'd mention it 😂😂
    Part of the problem for Ng (and any other slightly shorter centre back) is that our goalkeeper remains rooted to his line, even when crosses come into the six yard box (Blackpool and Wigan come to mind) which has been ongoing throughout the season

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Part of the problem for Ng (and any other slightly shorter centre back) is that our goalkeeper remains rooted to his line, even when crosses come into the six yard box (Blackpool and Wigan come to mind) which has been ongoing throughout the season
    Alnwick wasn't rooted to his line last night, I'd argue he should have been for the one goal.

Keepers rushing out isn't always a good thing, they often get rounded too easily as we saw last night with Alnwick.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Marks tweet and the SW fans replies. They are gutted he’s left https://twitter.com/markmcguinness0/...CnwOvNm_tBflTg
    he has massively impressed up there, fair play to the lad

He goes straight in now surely with Romeo out.