+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Manager rumours..

Re: Manager rumours.. - Lampard available

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I’d have Joey Barton here if he wasn’t a reprehensible human being.
    Yup.

Barton has done a cracking job at Rovers, starting at the bottom with Fleetwood, now Rovers has probably given him a good grounding in management, unlike Gerard and Lampard who had it all given to them on a plate.
    Do I like Barton, not really, he was an arsehole, has he grown up? Who knows?

I'm sure weve had other managers here who are arseholes for a variety of reasons, but I'd be happy to give him the benefit of the doubt

I think he could do a job for us, and if he did, anything and everything else would soon be forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Barton has done a cracking job at Rovers, starting at the bottom with Fleetwood, now Rovers has probably given him a good grounding in management, unlike Gerard and Lampard who had it all given to them on a plate.

I'm sure weve had other managers here who are arseholes for a variety of reasons, but I'd be happy to give him the benefit of the doubt

I think he could do a job for us, and if he did, anything and everything else would soon be forgotten
    Barton has beaten up his wife and another manager in the last few years. The guy is a thug and despite the fact he’s probably quite talented I want him nowhere near us. He’ll also do something stupid again.

The club judging from the betting market is concentrating on unemployed managers.

Dalman wouldn't dare risk suggesting to cheapskate Vinnie someone like Barton or Gareth Ainsworth at Wycombe as the mention of paying compo to that club might cause Vinnie a stroke.

Re: Manager rumours..

Barton has beaten up his wife and another manager in the last few years. The guy is a thug and despite the fact he’s probably quite talented I want him nowhere near us. He’ll also do something stupid again.
    I wasn't aware he'd done that to his wife, based on that he's a bigger tosser than I realised, so I would discount him straight away.
    Having a pop at another manager I could live with, any bloke raising his hand to a woman is a complete cowardly prick in my book

I wasn't aware he'd done that to his wife, based on that he's a bigger tosser than I realised, so I would discount him straight away.
    Having a pop at another manager I could live with, any bloke raising his hand to a woman is a complete cowardly prick in my book
    https://twitter.com/Joey7Barton/stat...5jxYTE7fQ&s=19

I’d have Joey Barton here if he wasn’t a reprehensible human being.
    Although he is a good manager he is a tosser.

I couldn't imagine him and Vincent getting on for more than two minutes.

Surely, you must have been aware that he's a thug and an absolute bellend though?

Wales online reporting Dean Smith is on the club’s shortlist.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-dean-26070218