+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neil Warnock on 5 Live

Re: Neil Warnock on 5 Live

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    As others have said bringing him in as DOF would be a terrible, terrible idea
    Bringing him back in any capacity at any stage would be a terrible idea. But thankfully, Tan was never going to entertain the notion as he believes Warnock conned him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Bringing him back in any capacity at any stage would be a terrible idea. But thankfully, Tan was never going to entertain the notion as he believes Warnock conned him.
    Are you suggesting that rumours on other platforms are utterly false? I understood it as fact that NW had met with Dalman and tuned us down. Allegedly of course, but fact at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Bosch View Post
    Are you suggesting that rumours on other platforms are utterly false? I understood it as fact that NW had met with Dalman and tuned us down. Allegedly of course, but fact at the same time!
    Well you know you're in trouble when even Neil doesn't fancy his chances of keeping us up

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Well you know you're in trouble when even Neil doesn't fancy his chances of keeping us up
    seems like he wants something part time at the moment, and who can blame him really

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    seems like he wants something part time at the moment, and who can blame him really
    Greggs are taking people on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Greggs are taking people on.
    "My type of shop, really. I've always liked it at Greggs. It's my type of food, blood and guts and all that."

He's crafted and refined his bullshitting routine over decades.

Should heavily embellished yarn telling become an Olympic event British selectors would be stood on his doorstep sharpish.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    He's really likeable. He's definitely not the long term solution and he wouldn't want to be. But I'd snatch his hand off at the moment in whatever capacity.
    So was bill cosby and kevin spacey....but you really don't know a person tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    He's crafted and refined his bullshitting routine over decades.

Should heavily embellished yarn telling become an Olympic event British selectors would be stood on his doorstep sharpish.
    Warnock and Sam Hammam would get no end of golds in the doubles

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    "My type of shop, really. I've always liked it at Greggs. It's my type of food, blood and guts and all that."
    I think he is a pie and chips man myself

There maybe contact from the club now Dalman favourite - Mick MaCarthy - has accepted the Blackpool job today

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Warnock and Sam Hammam would get no end of golds in the doubles
    Those two would chance their arm rolling up at a travellers' site offering to tarmac the entrance and fix non-existent holes in the rooves of their caravans at a bargain price.

"You're my favourite type of pikeys," Warnock gushes while trying not to smirk. Hammam lifts his eyebrows in agreement before adding: "to be sure, to be sure".

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Those two would chance their arm rolling up at a travellers' site offering to tarmac the entrance and fix non-existent holes in the rooves of their caravans at a bargain price.

"You're my favourite type of pikeys," Warnock gushes while trying not to smirk. Hammam lifts his eyebrows in agreement before adding: "to be sure, to be sure".