+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another Tory ****

Another Tory ****

Re: Another Tory ****

I don't know if this is true so take it with a pinch of salt but I read that the girl in question went to a £60k a year private school so I'd be willing to bet she has a few quid from her folks now and then.

Not saying there's anything wrong with that but it makes the tweet look even more stupid.

Few things offend the left more than a tweet.

I don't really like the tone but how is it different to Starner using people's personal stories to make political points (as he did on Wednesday in PMQs?). For better or worse it seems to be flavour of the day

Context is everything and if she is happy with it then it's okay. If not then it's a serious breach of standards of course

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post

I don't really like the tone but how is it different to Starner using people's personal stories to make political points (as he did on Wednesday in PMQs?). For better or worse it seems to be flavour of the day

Context is everything and if she is happy with it then it's okay. If not then it's a serious breach of standards of course
    I think it's quite different and exposes the fact that they don't understand how vastly different peoples financial situation could be.

I don't know how talking about someone suffering with cancer who died waiting for an ambulance is the same thing as posting the financial situation of one of his staff

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    I think it's quite different and exposes the fact that they don't understand how vastly different peoples financial situation could be.

I don't know how talking about someone suffering with cancer who died waiting for an ambulance is the same thing as posting the financial situation of one of his staff
    Well it's using a personal circumstance to make a wider political points.

I don't like it, I agree on that but if the person involved is cool with it then so be it.

Lee Anderson used to be a miner once and possibly was a decent guy then. Now he's on £80k plus a year he thinks he can Lord it over others and pontificate on other people's lives.

Well it's using a personal circumstance to make a wider political points.

I don't like it, I agree on that but if the person involved is cool with it then so be it.
    I'm not sure she quite realised the consequences if she did consent. If somebody puts you out there like that then people will dig and find out who you really are.

According to a few posts I have seen today she rents the room off her parents, which pretty much nullifies whatever point 30p lee was trying to make. Could be made up for effect though, as with most things on twitter.

Every time a thread is posted on here we have whattaboutery gymnastics at Olympic levels from you. Please just stop it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Every time a thread is posted on here we have whattaboutery gymnastics at Olympic levels from you. Please just stop it!!!
    It's just in response to the ludicrous thread title, which makes it relevent to point out, as it is a tactic on all sides.

Found any more tweets to get furious about this evening?

It's just in response to the ludicrous thread title, which makes it relevent to point out, as it is a tactic on all sides.

Found any more tweets to get furious about this evening?
    You say tweet as if it's a random person, trying to make it seem like it's worthless.

This is from a MP however, it doesn't matter what format it's taken.

Furthermore it shows just how out of touch he is.