+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Protests Tomorrow

Re: Protests Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Head in the sand or walking straight off the end of that cliff. Some are too proud to admit that their Lord and Saviour Vincent has completely ruined the club.
    Many have their head in cloud cuckoo land.

wont be our 1st relegation, i just hope unlike some other big names we bounce right back up...

some names down there were in the prem not so long ago, is what it is, the championship is a upside down type of div

you have to do what norwich did earlier in the day and put 3 on coventry in 25mins... we couldnt score 3 goals in 23 ****ing hours, alot of the players we have are actually well suited and better off in L1, when we bounce back up lets hope we leave a few of them there

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I think so too but at the moment the situation is dire.
    its not looking good, but from today, and we looked much better going forward, the ball actually reached the 6yd box a fair few Times, add a No9 who isnt afraid to get amongst it, we will score a few, our Def isnt that bad in this league, so we just need a No9 to bang a few in and we are safe

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Tan took over a club that was close to promotion and, in May, will have been our owner for 13 seasons. During this time I've heard that he's spent something in the region of £200m on Cardiff City. £200m to turn a Championship playoff side into Championship relegation fodder, via 2 disastrous seasons in the Premier League.

Tan has made so many mistakes as our owner that it is difficult to know where to begin compiling a list. Firstly, because he's in charge, whatever he says, goes. His knowledge of football, how it works, contacts etc is miniscule, yet rather than seek advice and knowledge, he does what he wants because he's got the money. Our transfer activity for most of his tenure has been abysmal, buying players for lots and in many cases, paying them off because they haven't been any good.

I could go on and on here. I'll ask if you think that, after spending what Tan has, should we be 21st in the division looking at appointing yet another crap manager from within with a squad of players who haven't got what it takes to stay up? Is that money well spent? Let's face it, the reason he's spent so much is because of his own mistakes and appointments, but he's too stubborn to admit as such.

You might say that we should be grateful for his financial input, but imagine how much better off we'd have been if we had the right infrastructure at the club, footballing people who know the game running the show etc? Instead he wants to run it all and we're all suffering as a result. If you say that's his prerogative, enjoy cracking one off as he grinds this club into the dust, as that's where we're heading, all down to his stubbornness.
    The amount of money wasted by the hierarchy isn’t limited to what Vincent Tan has invested - we shouldn’t forget the Premier League money. That’s all been p1ssed against the wall as well.