+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 30 job applicants

30 job applicants

According to Rob Phiilips. Big Sam not one of them.
    Dalman has done at interview which is being released 9am tomorrow.
    Should be interesting.

Re: 30 job applicants

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Should be interesting.
    Anyone else got their cv in?

Whenever I advertise a job I get a load of irrelevant applications. For us to have 30 I can only assume it’s the same for city

Dear CCFC

Give me the job

Sam Hammam

Valérien Ismaël
    Dean Smith
    Chris Wilder
    Tony Pulis
    Garry Monk
    Billy Davies
    Michael Appleton
    Lee Bowyer
    Leam Richardson

Who else?

Mark Hughes

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Mark Hughes
    Steve Morison

Strange tweet from Darren Witcoop of the Mirror yesterday:
    "For those not wanting Neil Warnock back, just a few names that have been mentioned as candidates and the Cardiff board have previously liked. An older head preferred. But those names include Liam Manning, Jody Morris, Ben Garner, Carl Robinson and Ian Cathro"
    Full marks if you've heard of all of them. I'm sure the board hasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Should be interesting.
    Dai Hunt has sent in 29 applications then!

Liam James

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    "For those not wanting Neil Warnock back, just a few names that have been mentioned as candidates and the Cardiff board have previously liked. An older head preferred. But those names include Liam Manning, Jody Morris, Ben Garner, Carl Robinson and Ian Cathro"
    Has Jody Morris got a permanent application form nailed to the office wall?

Pulis is coming. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Had 3 interviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Has Jody Morris got a permanent application form nailed to the office wall?
    Seems like it

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    Pulis is coming. Mark my words.
    I would be ok with Pulis. It would not be pretty to watch, it may not be inspiring, may even be bordering on good to average at times, but at least it would be better and it would be honest. And, if he manages to survive, he would be ideal to bring on a younger manager and perhaps more importantly, as time goes by, he is someone that you could shift upstairs to take on a DOF type role.

Robert Page !!!

Well he’s got f uck all else to do until March

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Small note at the bottom of his CV he enclosed.

'Office I get must contain storage space for a 36 foot scarf. Non negotiable.'

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Not sure who Garner is but Cathro was one of these young coaches that went abroad a few years ago, didn't he have a short stint in charge of Hearts that didn't work out? Robinson did well in the MLS, always wondered whether he'd like a tilt with a Welsh club. Manning lost all his best players at MK Dons so that explains their poor start. Can't comment on Jody Morris, apart from the time he was going to sign for us and then ****ed off to Leeds!

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Small note at the bottom of his CV he enclosed.

'Office I get must contain storage space for a 36 foot scarf. Non negotiable.'

A club like City should be getting more than 30 plus applicants, wonder why they aren’t?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    A club like City should be getting more than 30 plus applicants, wonder why they aren’t?
    agreed but we are nothing like a club like city (us) are we, we are a freaking joke of a club... i doubt 30 has applied thats another lie, rule of 3 so its more like 10 LOL

who in there right mind would want to come here... malky used to have to spend millions on dummies to convince even players to come here

the great part about this club is the fans, and we have a decent stadium and facilities...

but its like any other posistion in life, image going for a road sweeping job, it be like ok heres the street sweep it, oh we dont have a broom to give you or any money to go buy a broom, it be like heres a stick with no broom head, or you can always use this tooth brush... off you go

but i saw the sacrasm just wanted to talk brooms...

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    agreed but we are nothing like a club like city (us) are we, we are a freaking joke of a club... i doubt 30 has applied thats another lie, rule of 3 so its more like 10 LOL

who in there right mind would want to come here... malky used to have to spend millions on dummies to convince even players to come here

the great part about this club is the fans, and we have a decent stadium and facilities...

but its like any other posistion in life, image going for a road sweeping job, it be like ok heres the street sweep it, oh we dont have a broom to give you or any money to go buy a broom, it be like heres a stick with no broom head, or you can always use this tooth brush... off you go

but i saw the sacrasm just wanted to talk brooms...
    bit like triggers in only fools and horses

31 now i've applied , will work for nuffin , will bring a postive mental attitdudethe club fans and CCMB backed up with with poor gramma and spelling .

PS : training will be boot camp style , minimum of 5 yellows card per game . I red per month , if we score more than 3 goals wages doubled , halfed for a draw ,no wages for games lost .

Those repeat treatment table loungers will pay a health tax to the club of 20% each week they are on that table and not in the squad.

Xms parties will be in Wetherspoons only with the fans , I will buy the first round , these parties will take place right through December at evey CF Spoons venue this will not include match days .

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    bit like triggers in only fools and horses
    haha yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    31 now i've applied , will work for nuffin , will bring a postive mental attitdudethe club fans and CCMB backed up with with poor gramma and spelling .

PS : training will be boot camp style , minimum of 5 yellows card per game . I red per month , if we score more than 3 goals wages doubled , halfed for a draw ,no wages for games lost .

Those repeat treatment table loungers will pay a health tax to the club of 20% each week they are on that table and not in the squad.

Xms parties will be in Wetherspoons only with the fans , I will buy the first round , these parties will take place right through December at evey CF Spoons venue this will not include match days .
    I know a speak for most on here ( as you are so well liked ) you would have CCMB vote