+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eubank Jnr v Smith

Eubank Jnr v Smith

Looking forward to this one tonight. Really good match up. Pity its on PPV.

Great stuff from Eubank with his quote of I thought Tony Bellew was the biggest arsehole in Liverpool.

Really tough to call.

I cant see anything other than a points decision either way so going Smith narrow points decision.

Re: Eubank Jnr v Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Great stuff from Eubank with his quote of I thought Tony Bellew was the biggest arsehole in Liverpool.

Really tough to call.

I cant see anything other than a points decision either way so going Smith narrow points decision.
    I hope Eubank gets sparked out

decent line up, smith is no joke for sure, but i feel eubank might just edge this 1...

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I hope Eubank gets sparked out
    Me too, can't stand the arrogant pr*ck, he's not as good as he thinks either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Me too, can't stand the arrogant pr*ck, he's not as good as he thinks either.
    I dont think hes as good as he thinks he is either but hes got the scousers wound up.

Hes very tough though with a solid chin. Dont see Smith stopping him.

Not particularly a fan of either, but after seeing the press conference the other day, I hope Luke Smith gets beaten up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Not particularly a fan of either, but after seeing the press conference the other day, I hope Luke Smith gets beaten up.
    He made a right dic of himself.

I don't like the Smith Brothers at all.
    Particularly Liam since the fights with Liam Williams.
    Williams was comfortably winning that first fight..then Smith went in with the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Really tough to call.

Liam Smith is a complete idiot of a man. Alluding to whether CEJ may be gay is disgusting. So what if he is? That is certainly not something that should be dragged into public and makes no difference whatsoever to his boxing ability. While CEJ will not be happy with his response, he was drawn into it and Smith showed what kind of a human being he is. I hope Smith wakes up seeing stars.

To be making homophobic remarks to a fellow sportsman shows what a cesspit of a sport boxing has become

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Bosch View Post
    Liam Smith is a complete idiot of a man. Alluding to whether CEJ may be gay is disgusting. So what if he is? That is certainly not something that should be dragged into public and makes no difference whatsoever to his boxing ability. While CEJ will not be happy with his response, he was drawn into it and Smith showed what kind of a human being he is. I hope Smith wakes up seeing stars.
    I agree , what a tosser

Liam Smith and his brothers claiming Eubank cant get under their skin is hilarious.

Typical scousers. Hes clearly wound them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Bosch View Post
    I'd say Eubank wins it hands down.
    As much as I don't like the bloke, he'll be too quick for Smith I'd have thought, he's mobile enough to cause Smith too many problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    I'd say Eubank wins it hands down.
    As much as I don't like the bloke, he'll be too quick for Smith I'd have thought, he's mobile enough to cause Smith too many problems.
    I've always liked Chris Eubank Senior's eccentricity and find him to be a nice chap. I think of his boy in the same way. There has to be a certain amount of bravado and shit talking to sell fights and play mind games etc. which is part of their business. But to get personal isn't right. When I've seen footage of Chris Senior and Chris Junior together away from the ring they've both come off as decent blokes.

Is anybody getting the broadcast in UHD? If I choose the option to watch in UHD I receive a message stating "No programmes are currently being broadcast on this channel"

I'll be listening on Radio5 live at 10pm.

It's working ok now for the UHD broadcast on Sky

I hope that Eubank jr gives smith a beating, although it's an interesting fight because Smith is much better at the fundamentals due to his greater amateur career and this is where he can get to Eubank,if it turns into a scrappy fight. Eubank jr has a chin, is as fit as a flea and he carries the better power due to him being a natural at 160-168, Smith has fought the majority of his career at 147-154, and Eubank jr will probaby enter the ring at 170 in my opinion. It's Eubank for me, not because of his ability, but because i like him, he's almost taking the piss, because he is more intelligent, and the idiots start getting upset, which is enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I hope that Eubank jr gives smith a beating, although it's an interesting fight because Smith is much better at the fundamentals due to his greater amateur career and this is where he can get to Eubank,if it turns into a scrappy fight. Eubank jr has a chin, is as fit as a flea and he carries the better power due to him being a natural at 160-168, Smith has fought the majority of his career at 147-154, and Eubank jr will probaby enter the ring at 170 in my opinion. It's Eubank for me, not because of his ability, but because i like him, he's almost taking the piss, because he is more intelligent, and the idiots start getting upset, which is enough for me.
    I won't having deny more than a little "schadenfreude" in seeing gobshite Scousers getting wound up. Massive generalisation but they aren't exactly an endangered species are they?!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    That PC was a shit show. Pathetic from both.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    That PC was a shit show. Pathetic from both.
    It was like two kids in the playground.

Riakporhe looking good.

It's been an interesting if underwhelming undercard. Riakporhe was impressive.

Chuck D had a mesmerising delivery

Smith looks like a smarmy scouse tw@t. A bit of Joey Barton about him (coupled with the new sleazeball in Emmerdale)

Eubank for me.