+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eubank Jnr v Smith

Re: Eubank Jnr v Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Bosch View Post
    I think this is an incredible post. If there was a yearly ceremony, observers would be calling this an early contender for post of the season !!
    Thank you sir.

It was a question .Staying down for a few seconds more would have increased his chances of continuing the fight .
    His reasons for jumping straight up, whatever they were , obviously eliminated that option.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Thank you sir.

It was a question .Staying down for a few seconds more would have increased his chances of continuing the fight .
    His reasons for jumping straight up, whatever they were , obviously eliminated that option.
    It's a fact, just as having the nous to hold if a fighter is on queer street.

As for arrogance or over confidence, I think that Eubank Jr was sloppy defensively in the first two rounds, rolling his left shoulder thinking he was James Toney.
    Third round Eubank battered him.

The problem I have when it comes to his arrogance, is the fact that he comes out with all the crap that he does, suggesting that he's only at 50% but will win comfortably anyway etc.

It just makes him look like an even bigger d*ckhead, and is so much funnier, when he then goes and gets himself dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    To be making homophobic remarks to a fellow sportsman shows what a cesspit of a sport boxing has become
    How can you condemn the whole sport of Boxing, when it was just one daft comment, by one very average fighter ?

It was a fight where I wished both fighters would lose. It was Eubanks pride that got him up off the canvas…he’s not that good but thinks he’s special. Credit to Smith .

just watched it...crap fight by two very average boxers.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    just watched it...crap fight by two very average boxers.
    Indeed.
    Charging people silly money to watch two very average ageing fighters is an insult to those whose boots they could not lace who earned a damn sight less.

I too wished that they could both have lost, both boxers have very little class.

[QUOTE=William Treseder;5385668]How can you condemn the whole sport of Boxing, when it was just one daft comment, by one very average fighter

Because its a rotten sport and mugs pay for it

Football is not much better

All the acting before the fight is pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Indeed.
    Charging people silly money to watch two very average ageing fighters is an insult to those whose boots they could not lace who earned a damn sight less.

I too wished that they could both have lost, both boxers have very little class.
    The top end of professional boxing is appalling

It's like gladiators scrapping in front of Romans

By the time they get paid they are punch drunk