+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mr O. Morgan, your thoughts please.

Mr O. Morgan, your thoughts please.

Is Michelle Obama a man?
    Is the Earth flat?
    Did we land on the moon?
    Are birds real?
    Do reptilian people run the world?
    Did the WEF silence Wales-Bales?

Interested to hear your thoughts you big weirdo

Re: Mr O. Morgan, your thoughts please.

I object to being called big. I am perfectly well-proportioned, remarkably handsome and modest to a fault, so there!

As for your queries: Obama (Michael Robinson) is deffo a bloke. Bath House Barry (Barry Soetoro, AKA Barack Obama) has referred to him twice publicly as Mike. There's loads of other evidence.

Is the earth flat? More like an upside down saucer but not flat or round. Man been to the moon? No, radiation would have killed them several hundred miles up, long before the 240,000 miles away the moon is. Birds appear real to me. Reptilians don't rule the world, Satanists do. Unsure what's happened to Wales-Bales. He'll find himself on the naughty step if/when he reappears.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I object to being called big. I am perfectly well-proportioned, remarkably handsome and modest to a fault, so there!

As for your queries: Obama (Michael Robinson) is deffo a bloke. Bath House Barry (Barry Soetoro, AKA Barack Obama) has referred to him twice publicly as Mike. There's loads of other evidence.

Is the earth flat? More like an upside down saucer but not flat or round. Man been to the moon? No, radiation would have killed them several hundred miles up, long before the 240,000 miles away the moon is. Birds appear real to me. Reptilians don't rule the world, Satanists do. Unsure what's happened to Wales-Bales. He'll find himself on the naughty step if/when he reappears.
    Disappointing to see you bottle it on the birds!

Brilliant

Go on then, give us a laugh. Apart from Obama calling her Mike, what’s in this pile of “loads of other evidence”?

And your upside down saucer Earth. How’s that all work then?

"the radiation would have killed them" argument is extremely easy to disprove.
    they calculated how much radiation they would receive on their route, and each of the astronauts wore radio dosimeters that recorded the dosage they got and the numbers matched up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    "the radiation would have killed them" argument is extremely easy to disprove.
    they calculated how much radiation they would receive on their route, and each of the astronauts wore radio dosimeters that recorded the dosage they got and the numbers matched up.
    Organ Maudling doesn't let facts get in the way of a conspiracy theory.

By the way, it's just over 8 weeks before the magnetic poles reverse, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Disappointing to see you bottle it on the birds!
    I was thrown somewhat by the birds question.

Had he asked about chemtrails, I'd have replied definitely true. What's the purpose of them is anyone's guess.

That the UK has lots of form for conducting secret experiments upon their unsuspecting citizenry isn't arguable.

Germ war cloud floated over shire counties - https://www.theguardian.com/uk/1999/...ation.politics

The past Porton Down can't hide - https://www.theguardian.com/science/...ience.research

Millions were in germ war tests - https://www.theguardian.com/politics...medicalscience

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Organ Maudling doesn't let facts get in the way of a conspiracy theory.

By the way, it's just over 8 weeks before the magnetic poles reverse, you know.
    maybe not the same theme that organ has mentioned but read this a bit earlier regarding how our inner core behave researchers have suggested

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/earths-inn...gXLIi3AMf43eGL

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    maybe not the same theme that organ has mentioned but read this a bit earlier regarding how our inner core behave researchers have suggested

Fascinating stuff, of course.

Fascinating stuff, of course.
    Boyo, there's a world beyond the latest hairstyles of your favourite celebrities.

Some others and I attempt to give you insight.

Boyo, there's a world beyond the latest hairstyles of your favourite celebrities.

‘Insight’?

Right….

Isn’t it amazing the way the language evolves?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

from that same article, this actually happened in 2009 and before that in the 70s and roughly everything 35 or so years before that.
    vv

The person who peddles every half-witted conspiracy he comes acrosson the internet (e.g. black-eyed zombies taking over the world, the overnight shift in the magnetic poles in March 2023, the Chinese government deliberately killing off their own citizens with the vaccinations etc etc etc) and whose predictions endlessly and embarrassingly fail time after time is now offering an insight to the non-gullible.

You couldn't make it up.

The person who peddles every half-witted conspiracy he comes acrosson the internet (e.g. black-eyed zombies taking over the world, the overnight shift in the magnetic poles in March 2023, the Chinese government deliberately killing off their own citizens with the vaccinations etc etc etc) and whose predictions endlessly and embarrassingly fail time after time is now offering an insight to the non-gullible.

You couldn't make it up.
    I dunno, Organ seems to make up quite a lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I dunno, Organ seems to make up quite a lot of things.
    He doesn't though. He watches videos on the internet and buys into the concepts being peddled by any lunatic out there. Tellytubby-like.

That's another thing he has found on the internet........

Found this at the Telegraph.

Deaths in England and Wales 30% higher than expected in first week of year

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ed-first-week/

You will no doubt be baffled by what's causing excess mortalities.

I think that most people would indeed want to know what explains the deaths concerned (and which have been published, ironically for you, in the mainstream press). However, most intelligent people wouldn't automatically jump the the conclusion that best fits their own warped agenda and would like to find out more about the causes. The article includes some references to possible reasons but those of us who are open-minded would like some more meat on the bone, as it were. On the other hand, you will take the opposite course of action and shoe-horn the statistics into your lunatic global conspiracy theory before a black-eyed zombie has time to blink.

Still waiting to hear how the Earth is upside down plate shaped

I think that most people would indeed want to know what explains the deaths concerned (and which have been published, ironically for you, in the mainstream press). However, most intelligent people wouldn't automatically jump the the conclusion that best fits their own warped agenda and would like to find out more about the causes. The article includes some references to possible reasons but those of us who are open-minded would like some more meat on the bone, as it were. On the other hand, you will take the opposite course of action and shoe-horn the statistics into your lunatic global conspiracy theory before a black-eyed zombie has time to blink.
    Dr Aseem Malhotra, whose incredible tweets I've linked here several times, has been telling everyone prepared to listen what's unfolding.

On a similar theme, I can't help but notice the rapid ageing among some of my boozy associates, all of whom say they rolled their sleeves up more than once. The faces on some of them are akin to wizened prunes.

How's your mug looking in the mirror?

Dr Aseem Malhotra, whose incredible tweets I've linked here several times, has been telling everyone prepared to listen what's unfolding.
    ‘Incredible tweets’?

Exactly! You got there eventually.

Jon, I believe it's safe to say this gathering was absent of you and every other Teletubby.

Stick your poisonous vaccines up your arse - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yax2RrVYCQM

Cracking view of the moon tonight. Although now you mention it, I suppose it does look a bit plate shaped...

image (1).jpg

From the article:

Later this month, the Health and Social Care Committee will examine potential links between the high number of excess deaths and pressures on A&E.

Steve Brine, the committee chairman, said: “The president of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine has suggested that overcrowding and longer waits for emergency care could be linked to hundreds of deaths a week. We’ll be probing the evidence for this alarming claim.

“We’re also hearing from senior representatives from NHS England to ask whether they recognise these figures and to question them on solutions to relieve some of the winter pressures to ensure that fewer patients face the current intolerable situations at A&E departments.”